Reviews for The Life Of A Teenager
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
its been 11 reviews (not including mine mine is 12) start writing the new chappie please! *does the whole puppy face*

the story was good write soon
FullMetalDragoness chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Youve gotten 10 reveiws and im the 11th!UPDATE!I WANT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORY!ITS AWSOME!Just dont make it to complacated,or ill go away! ME IS THIS STORY #1 FAN!:]:];]

Lots of love and dragon minions,

dragon ridder
demonchild101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
cool story plz update soon
inuyashaslove13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hey I love it

Can't wait to here the next xhap.. Keep up the gud work.. But wen someone talks I think u should but the quotes up cuz won't noe if the character is talkin or not.. But I loved it..
Amber chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Well how do I start?I LOVED IT!IT WAS PERFECT!I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
inukag chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i read it
j-bird chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
it was great cant wait till next chapter _
inuyashaandkagomekiss chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
great fan fic oh no I need to pee soon Update soon!(Runs to the washroom)
inukag4eva chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
kewl story. update soon.
kagome chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
hey that's good and u should keep writing ok but can u e-mail me when u update onother chappy ok_...P.S I HATE KIKYOU!
xxTapedxxUpxxHeartsxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
its really good for da first chap keep up da good work
PunkSkater chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hey nice fic, i liked it. i cant wait for chapter 2! oh and this is just contructive criticism but u had quite a bit of typos, and it would be alot easier to read if u added quotation marks to where people are talking, heres an example. "Hey Kags, whatcha makin" its jsut a thought u dont have to but like i said it would be easier to read. ooh chapter 2, the nightmare, im so excited. i cant wait!