Reviews for Not another one!
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story.
Countess Ouroboros chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I like the general idea of this fic. A quick re read and spell check would go a long way towards readability. Naming the clone Sara is just not cool, and keeping the last name Carter should have made 'John' suspicious. Given that this was posted 5 years ago I doubt it really matters what I say.
quibilah chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
I loved it! It was very well written and played out. I loved how you had the Carters work together to get Sam and Jack together. Excellent job, I can't wait to read another of your stories!
SchattenTanzer chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
Sweet! We're glad you desided to add an epilouge. We really liked this story.
SchattenTanzer chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
Great Chapter hope there's more
SchattenTanzer chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
Great Chapter
SchattenTanzer chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
That was good. Thor picked a really bad time to get those transporters working.
SchattenTanzer chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Good chapter. We can't wait to see what the two carters come up with.
SchattenTanzer chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Good chapter. Hope they can get Sara out of the coma. We were wondering if you could slow things down a little though. You've got so much going so fast it kinda gets confusing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SchattenTanzer chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
Wow! Can't wait for more.
SchattenTanzer chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Great Chapter. We're really feeling bad for Sam and Jack right now though. General Landry and Jacob walking in on that scene cannot be a good thing
SchattenTanzer chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Great Chapter. Leave it to Sara to be worried about missing class.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
LOL! That was funny. I love the ending where the wedding of the Century...well to the alien portion of the Galaxy interrupted by an Unscheduled Off World Activation. I loved it!

BTW...thanks for reviewing my Pretender fic.
claire svu fan chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
ok i finally read this one and wow i loved it. it was very good. your a great writer and i wont fail to read more of your stuff in the future oh and grandpa lol hilarious
Legolas0 chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
awsome story! only sugestion would to have more of Jacob in it. He is like the craziest dad ever!(excluding my own, of course!)