Reviews for Living
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I loved that Spike chose to go out and try to find who he was when he wasn't living for someone else. I really loved all of your descriptions - especially about Africa - as it was so easy to imagine everything that was happening; to actually /see/ it happening.
beginningxofxthexend chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm not a fan of Buffy or Angel. I like the shows, but I haven't seen the last seasons. I was bored and curious when I stumbled accross you.

And I didn't regret reading this fic. You certainly didn't disappoint me like I thought you would -

I liked the flow. The were a lot of different twists and turns in the plot, but you made them all make sense.

And it all was very mature.

I also loved the Xander you portrayed. So different from the nervous and geeky kid that I remember.

And the descriptions. They were beautiful.

I want to visit the Africa you described. Where I live, the people are as cold as the air you breath in, and time is measured in hurried steps and in the things you have acchieved. But my blood is cold and thin, I'm not sure the syrup of Africa would fit to flow in my veins :)

All in all - I'm going to read your other fics too ;)
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Well written.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was beautiful! I absolutely loved it. Captured Spike's character nicely. And I loved the 'Four letter words' bit. Brilliant. And, of course, the Spangel-ness was great. Very believable. This one's definitely one of my favorites. Great job.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, really very nice I like it.