Reviews for Bermuda's Triangle
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I've been looking for this for almost a year now...I'm so glad I finally managed to locate this amazing piece of fiction. I've enjoyed the details and the characterisation, it feels just-right. Please tell me you haven't abandoned this...it would be a joy to see where this story ends. Actually, it's killing me to not know where this ends!:)
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
well done. Can't wait for the next update. Don't give up. It's a good story. Thanks
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
good chapter. thanks
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Wow, I have absolutely no idea where this is going. Wish you would continue it...
The Fluffy Ball chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
"The more I like a character, the more she shall suffer- that’s just the way it goes."

Haha, I know how you feel about it. I adore Snape and Sirius, yet I could read abuse upon them for hours on end. Go figure.

Great story. Something seems a little off about it, but that might be because it's 4:15am here and I'm so exhausted I'm cross-eyed. I hope you get unstuck sometime soon.
Fantasy Loremaster chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Kyra and Alex,

I inadvertently stumbled across your collaboration here and I find myself blown away! The creativeness and vivid details are astounding and I find myself railing that there was only 6 chapters to read.

I hope this story hasn't been abandoned, though I imagine that is not the case. I figure that real life has reared it's head and it's all you talented ladies can do to get through the day, much less write.

Please update soon as I am on tenterhooks here! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with the rest of us and I cannot wait to read more.

F.L.
sunsethill chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
I hope that it won't be as long to the next update. This is definitely different and very intriguing. I want to see Severus and Hermione work together to deal with this situation. And it really is fun to saddle them with a five-year-old in the process.
Beth chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Interesting story, can't wait to read more!
Aliza chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
AMAZING!

As usual Kyra...keep up the awesome work. I'm glad to see everything's good with you, I'm sorry we haven't kept in touch. I'm having a hectic year...but we should catch up sometime. Anyways, about the story:

I reread it first before reading your chapter and this story is brilliant. I have shivers up and down my body right now.

A couple things about this specific chapter:

I felt like this chapter was a little slow. I understand that's part of developing the charachters, but maybe I'm a bit impatient to see something happen between Snape and Hermione.

I would also like to see Snape and Hermione ask more questions. You touched on this a little, but I'd really like to understand why Snape is helping Hermione, especially if he switched sides.

I guess you have more chapters to get into these issues without Snape and his tea interrupting.

I loved the repitition of "I can't breathe". Hermione's pain and fear was so evident in those three words.

Overall, I loved it. This story is beautifully written and I can't wait to know more about every charachter, even the giants. You and Alex have beautifully refrenced so many side points that you've been able to create an entire world (just like you always do) for this story.

I can't wait to see (read?) what happens next.

I hope this makes sense...I'm a tad tired so it's REALLY choppy.

love you!

Aliza

P.S. I'll have you know that when I first glanced at your author's note I was like, "Kyra's pregnant? That's so exciting!" But then I read it again...and there was no baby...

P.P.S. I got a new e-mail adress, but is forwarded to my g-mail account so you can still e-mail me there if you'd like *hint hint* *nudge nudge* *wink wink*
Andrea chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Wow. Just...wow. I don't often review, even though I read a LOT of fanfiction, especially HG/SS, so consider it a huge compliment that I'm moved so much to do so...especially when I haven't even finished the fic yet. I just had to say, this is really good. Like I said, I read huge amounts of fanfiction, and a lot of it is great, but this really grabbed me. Kyra (I think it was Kyra who wrote this chapter), you're really good at writing suspense, and you capture mood really well. With your style of writing, I could *feel* Hermione's desperation, her suffocating, her confusion. Really, really good.

This is very strange for me, as whenever I give reviews, I try to leave a lot of constructive criticism. However, throughout this chapter, there was no way for me to be detached enough to notice any sort of problems - I was fully immersed in the story. Can't think of anything I would change. I even loved the little details - the fact that you threw in the touch about Ron liking Hermione's clothes because they brought out the color of her eyes, in the middle of a scene where the last thing on my mind was something like that - excellent. It's the sort of touch that (without explicitly stating it) reminds you of how normal things were for Hermione just recently, and what an enormous, horrifying change she's gone through in such a short time. I absolutely can't be complimentary enough. Wonderful, wonderful writing. Do you write original fiction too?
delilah chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
This story is fantastic! I started graduate school this fall and have been desperately seeking entertainment and distractions from all the work since I got here...finally, I have found a really nice source of it! It's so hard to find a well-written fanfic, so it's always really nice to stumble across a few consistently good authors.

I hope you update again soon! I'm rather concerned with the whereabouts of Harry.
Borolin chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Love Snape's unromantic but realistic tendency to swear about her :)
Borolin chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Extremely interesting and original.

This chapter has a canon error and a minor Britpick. The Britpick is just that Snape would say "flannel" not "washcloth".

The canon error is bigger - if this is HBP-compatible it can't be true that Snape last saw Hermione at a DADA lesson, because she and Luna fetched him from his office on the night of Dumbledore's death, and he sent them in to see to Flitwick.
QueenofIrony chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
I've stuck through! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
MarissaAN chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Wow! Still as brilliant as ever! Never leave us waiting that long again! Hehe! Loved it, thank you, Marissa