Reviews for Inherited Business
mistofan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was great. I wish there was more chapters though.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Love it!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Poor Alfred! It makes sense how you've connected the two universes. Simple and short. It makes me want more.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You've got to add more to this story man! You haven't put it as complete, so i'm going to assume that you're super procrastinating about getting this started up again! I want Buffy to meet Bruce/Batman and stuff! COME ON! I really like this, though! Keep up the good work!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Yay. Just yay.
beadattitude chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh, this is lovely. So lovely. Found through a recommendation on google after watching Batman Begins last night. I can't help but follow my imagination on this one; Buffy responding with hilarity/attraction/respect to the costume. I mean, hello, he's tortured! He has father issues! Xander's complete adoration/lust for the gadgets. Alfred having Giles and Xander to talk to on the care and feeding of superheroes.

Bruce needing to ask for some extra muscle, kind of bashfully, and Buffy saying something like, "Great. I take it I need to wear my icky inner city gear and plenty of grime? I didn't patrol in combat gear for the army, and I sure am not going to start now.."

"Actually, evening wear. This is undercover for me, too. Do you think you have something suitable?"

Buffy's grin makes Bruce think that he may be already in over his head.

And Wesley's dry humor would be an excellent addition to the household, don't you think? Oh, and Slayers bouncing around the manor.

Oh wow. What a great world you've created.
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Awesome.

If you're still interested in reading some truly excellent Batman-oriented fic that doesn't require a lot of knowledge of comic canon, I strongly suggest the author David Hines from my favorites list. His stories are always great.
B Oots chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This story is just begging to have a sequel written for it. I hope you have written a sequel or going to in the near future.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Nifty crossover idea.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this one is a neat twist on the Buffy/Batman crossover and would make a great longer fic. And I really want a tumbler of my own:D
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
good work, please post any possible sequels as soon as you are able to
spikes-storm chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
could make for interesting sequels.
smile7499 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very cool. I love the idea of a Slayer labor force. It would be neat to see more, but it's still a very effective one shot. Nice job.
DZ Dillinger chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This is an excellent beginning. Please keep writing. With one stroke, explaining how Alfred's sister was likely a Slayer, you've tied the universe's together. It is so FANTASTIC, yet so plausible and workable, I can't wait for you to continue this. Great JOB!
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Intriging, plz continue, I like this, Is it Faith, was Alfred is referring too? Sounds that way. Giles Construction aye? Works for me, good cover for the group. Upated soon,