Reviews for Iris
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
look: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
ME who else lol chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i noticed a lot of typos. when writing don't rush. read and reread to make sure all of you sentences make sense. you should take the time to go through and fix the typos and repost the story :). it is a good story it was just kind of hard to enjoy with all of the nonsense sentences and typos. But good job non the less.
FluffyRinLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
How come your stories are always making me cry! I thought you were going to be cruel and make them not be together in the end but now I see I love it! Ah I gotta suck up my tears! Really good Really god!

FluffyRinLover
Black Rose420 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i love thisit is awsome
Melody chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
..aw! this is cso sweet!_
kage1586 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hello, thank you for the comment on "have you someone to protect?" I'm glad you liked it. I like this one time, it was very good. So sweet, like honey! And soothing as Chamomile. . Good Job! Blessed Be! Sayonara, HawkAngel.-kage
The Pyro Princess chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love it!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
_ I love Sesshomaru/Rin. It's my number one fave couple! Loved it!
Mmoirai chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Your story is beautiful! I love the heartbreak at the beginning. The English is a little rough in places, but I admire your skills, not only as a writer, but as a bilingual. Great Job! Perhaps an English Beta reader would help you improve even more. Good Luck!
spirtually-lunar chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
loved it
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
ugh...idea was good but grammer was so terrible I couldn't finish it...you should really try this thing called proof reading
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
eh, pretty good
YukaKyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hi dear lady!

I love the songFic and the song Iris! I really enjoy it! *o*

Thanks for the letter! and the story my friend!.

Hungs and Kiss

YukaKyo
Elen-Ses chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hello:)

Thanks my friend, for send me this lovely fic.

It is very romantic, but a little sad in the begining.

I like this pair of RinxSesshoumaru.

But i think that the history was very short.

Any way, I love it.

Thank you again and take care.

Bye.
Grupo fans de Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Como estas amiga, es la primera vez que te escribimos, aunque hemos leido casi todas tus historias.

Somos amigas de Elen-Ses y aunque no sabemos nada de inglés ella nos hizo el favor de traducirla.

Esta muy linda y dulce tu historia.

Nos preocupamos cuando Ses la alejo de él, pero que bueno que al final rectifico y regreso por ella.

Sigue asi amiga, ya que nos gusto mucho.

Cuidate y saludos de tus amigas: Luz. Ana María, Bertha, Nancy, Eugenia, Ruth, Lucero. Mónica y tu servidora Olga Socorro.