Reviews for AU: A Boy's Training
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 88 . 12/20/2019
A great story here!
cody2639 chapter 14 . 12/3/2019
bardock power level was close king vegeta and said to be the second strongest saiyan when which was around 10,000
Guest chapter 88 . 9/26/2019
Are you going to do dragon ball super
A chapter 15 . 4/6/2019
Your story is painful to be honest. The power jumps you are giving the characters is so unrealistic it makes it completely boring to read. If the rejuvenation tanks worked that fast then you could do it every night, even conservatively multiplying their power by 1.25 per heal which is very under what you are giving them. A saiyan with a base power of 100 would reach a power level of 1,000,000 in just 41 days using the tank every night. Boring.
Enforcer209 chapter 88 . 2/10/2019
Nice story I liked what you did with Broly first time I’ve read something like that but it would be nice to have an epilogue
Ahmed Maged chapter 6 . 1/20/2019
I dont see any real change so far
ob1292 chapter 2 . 10/13/2018
I never understood the stupidity and brutality of the unnecessary mutilation that was forced on those with tails, it is a part of them and is abhorrent that it was so carelessly discarded. As individuals that spout so much about getting stronger and improving themselves the very idea that they were too lazy to learn to control the abilities that their tail granted them is preposterous, so that leaves only the excuse of lazy writing.
Sara chapter 14 . 8/2/2018
I like your story but the power levels your giving is far fetched. It's not believable
Ano chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
I really like your story the only thing is that it feels rushed and some of the paragraph don't have any transition. You go from writing one thing and then the next sentence has nothing to do with what you were saying before. It's a good story but I feel it can be better.
Israfil chapter 88 . 7/6/2018
I like your storie. It's well made. I am a big fan of SonGohan and I really wanted that Gohan's character development would be the same as you made. I am writing a storie of my own, about Son Gohan never gave up training after the events of Majin Buu. I am only rewriting the Dragonball super stories but thanks to you I came up with extra ideas on my own.

Thank you for your great Gohan-Story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2018
Had to stop reading during the Vegeta fight the kaioken is not just an multiply x2.5 it is stated that what ever amount you multiply by is what your power is and Goku fighting Frieza as kaioken x20 is 60,000,000 but it’s your story kaioken x3 Goku would be 24,750 Pl count till after Frieza saga
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 31 . 5/4/2018
Dammit!
Vegeta is still Trunks dad. (GokuxBulma 4 ever!)
And Hercules still becomes champion.

I think I need a break from this fic to process this crap. It pissed me off in the series too. I still laugh at Yamcha and Vegeta's deaths because Bulma was with them instead of Goku.

Besides my raging, this is a great fic. Well written, easy to read, pacing keeps me interested. I wish more was changed but I wasn't really expecting it to. Over all a wonderful read.
Thanks for sharing.
stylo1 chapter 14 . 3/13/2018
unlocking krillin did 10x but for gohan just 2x meaning just like that a boys training is undone well except that he has a better mentality.
this is a real disapointment so far basiclupy follows canon
stylo1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
uhh shouldnt your power lvl rise the more your clothes weigh? its not like you need less power to lift more
Chrisfragger chapter 41 . 2/13/2018
Lmao... General Tao still only 300. What a poor fool.
2,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »