Reviews for Cell Block F
CoffeeAndWaifu's chapter 1 . 5/12
Do you still have the extra chapters? I would like to read them if you ever see this message.
sparklyratkid chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Hey, I know this is an old story and all, but if you've still got those other chapters with you... please could I have them too? -; you're an excellent writer, and I would love to see what happened in this story, because it's really upsetting to hear about the mental affects this all had on the chocolatier, competition and greed can be dangerous...
Gs33022 chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Oh my gosh, I nearly cried. This was so, so sad. I-I love it. Instant favorite.

Also, I am one of those people who would be interested in seeing those extra chapters, please. :)
The Silly Storyteller chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
...I'm crying.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Oh, why... why? I'm literally tearing up by that whole "What do you see" section towards the end, there! What a sad, if beautiful and well-written, CATCF one shot! Superb piece! Excellent writing, too. Now to wipe my eyes before my mom sees...
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I want to cry... That's just so sad... That's ...the bit at the end. The ending... I just... :'(
That was so good.
evergreen dryad chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is...so sad and beautiful. I love it, how you end it on a poignant note like that...
This really is a realistic take on what would most likely happen to the Wonka factory. It somewhat depresses me to know it's like one of those castles in the air after all...
...I'm really curious to find out what happened in the other chapters you mentioned. You were right, this story does leave more impact as a oneshot.
Is it too much to ask to be allowed to read them? I don't even know if you'll see this...anyway, I hold out hope for that. Please and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You made me cry, but I love you for it! This wa a lovely story..
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Dear Island Hopper:

If Wonka hadn't asked, I might not have thought about it, but now I'm seriously wondering: How *are* the Oompa-Loompas? You never did say what happened to them.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
APG66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Congradulations, you have earned the best compliment I can give to a sad story; that of making me actually say "oh,fuck you, man" (exact words) out loud.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I think that's the first time a one-shot made me tear up.
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Okay, oh my gosh. Where's the follow button? Ah, here it is.

I was reading Reparo and I saw a review about this story, so I figured I'd go check it out since I enjoyed your other one. I'm so glad I did! I love that sentence right at the end: ''They're the happiest family in the world, Mr. Wonka. You made them that happy.''

This is the kind of thing fans of the story think about but cringe before they can actually consider what it would mean for the Buckets. It's interesting how some stories portray Willy in a positive light and some show his more selfish side. I've only written one CatCF fan fiction so far (calle S) and I think I showed his selfish side more than his positive side honestly. But I think some of the best fics don't make him good or bad, but simply someone to admire and pity at the same time. That's that you did for me.

Write On!
Endgames chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Such a sad story, but such an interesting take. I could really see this happening, especially with the eccentricities of Wonka and his factory. Good story.
NeedsDeletedUgh chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I cried. A lot. But, this was beautifully written and very well executed, on top of being a very original idea.

Cheers,
Ari
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is rather beautifully heartbreaking. To know that one of our greatest fictional heroes is being locked up in a cell, his factory torn down and his fortune virtually non-existant...it's a little unnerving, to say the least.

I do agree with the person who says there were a few plotholes in the story (like why did Charlie think that Daniel should get transferred to Wonka's cell, and why didn't the government give back the Wonka fortune after hearing that the whole contamination scare was just a scheme on the part of his competitors), but the lovely writing style makes up for it.

I can't say that this story made me cry, but it definitely struck a nerve or two down in the depths of my heart. Keep up the good work.