Reviews for Getting Together
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story you should write another about Logan and storm with more detail of there love and passion especially when they are in bed...I really enjoyed this!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice.:)
Lisa Howlett chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
Just wanted to come by and let you know that I enjoyed your story. I'm a huge RoLo fan and stumbling upon this fiction made for some wonderful nights. May the two of them live happily ever after.
hervissa chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Tydamda-ty-tydam-damdamdam-dam-da-dam _
RoLo rules, The Kiss has happened and everyone's happy :3
I really love this chapter. It's one of the best in the whole story, I think :)
And it certainly brings nice dreams :D

hervissa chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn, Jeannie xD
Wolvie has quite big deal of patience, but redheads always break right through :D
And Ororo can't resist the Canadiaaaan, llalalalaaaaalaaaa... :3
..but I knooooooow what is gonna be in the next chap...and I can't wait for it _

hervissa chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Logan is so sweet when he wants to..yes, I think that sweet and lovely are the right words :D
This chapter is one of my favourites - mostly because we get to know something about Ororo's past :)
Lovett _
hervissa chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Last week I saw Oz: The Great and Powerful. And finally, I understand the references here! Yay! :D
Also, the image of WOlvie in Scarecrow costume is just...priceless xD
And Remy, oh Remy... he's a pain in the ass, and still freaking awesome :D
I realized that I use "dat" instead of "that" and so on when I think or write or so...and since I'm re-reading this story, it's gonna be even more often xD
Great chap, of course! :D

hervissa chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Who wouldn't like a driving lesson on a motorcycle with James Howlett? *wink wink* ;) :D
...I certainly would... XDDD
No, siriusly now.
It's a great chapter, I really like the Jean's "gossip" side :D

hervissa chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I just love the friendship *coughohyesweknowit'sonlyafriendshiprightcough* between Ro and Logan...
It's amazing to read how the famous Wolverine loses a pool game. And it's even more amazing because I've already read it xD
And Ororo is great :D Yeeeep, truly an Enigma... xD

hervissa chapter 41 . 8/30/2012
that. was. superior! I always wonder how can people write so...real stories, just as I ever wanted to write...thanks for posting it! :)
Insane Muse chapter 41 . 8/1/2012
Excellent story! I loved every line of it. Thank you mich for sharing!
I'm sorry it's over. So I mist know. Is she?
Dudtheman chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
jean has foot in mouth lol
Dudtheman chapter 41 . 5/19/2012
awsome story thanks for the great read )
Dudtheman chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
love this story!
Queenofhearts214 chapter 41 . 10/28/2010
This was fabulous. I've always liked the idea of Wolverine and Storm getting together. In my opinion they are perfect for each other and this story proves it.

You have a wonderful way of telling their story. I actually read this in one day because I just couldn't stop reading it. Its that good )

By the way love that you made Gambit the annoying brother...lol

Great job )