Reviews for Getting Together
MLIAM79 chapter 42 . 6/28
So where do we look you up on? It only says '.org" for the website. I look forward to reading more of your work.
What site is it u just
dispatcher652 chapter 42 . 11/24/2015
This is fantastic. I'm so glad you re deviating this story. I can't wait to read how you re-imagine it. Just want to make sure it' .?
Guest chapter 41 . 7/7/2015
Amazing!:-0 too bad you didnt make a sequel!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Absolutely amazing!
And yes, I do read fanfiction.

~J.K. Rowling
PraticallyCharmed chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
interesting
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 41 . 7/27/2014
Damn this needed a sequel. I doubt you even write anymore but this was good and believable very in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story you should write another about Logan and storm with more detail of there love and passion especially when they are in bed...I really enjoyed this!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice.:)
Lisa Howlett chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
Just wanted to come by and let you know that I enjoyed your story. I'm a huge RoLo fan and stumbling upon this fiction made for some wonderful nights. May the two of them live happily ever after.
hervissa chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Tydamda-ty-tydam-damdamdam-dam-da-dam _
RoLo rules, The Kiss has happened and everyone's happy :3
I really love this chapter. It's one of the best in the whole story, I think :)
And it certainly brings nice dreams :D

hervissa chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn, Jeannie xD
Wolvie has quite big deal of patience, but redheads always break right through :D
And Ororo can't resist the Canadiaaaan, llalalalaaaaalaaaa... :3
..but I knooooooow what is gonna be in the next chap...and I can't wait for it _

hervissa chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Logan is so sweet when he wants to..yes, I think that sweet and lovely are the right words :D
This chapter is one of my favourites - mostly because we get to know something about Ororo's past :)
Lovett _
hervissa chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Last week I saw Oz: The Great and Powerful. And finally, I understand the references here! Yay! :D
Also, the image of WOlvie in Scarecrow costume is just...priceless xD
And Remy, oh Remy... he's a pain in the ass, and still freaking awesome :D
I realized that I use "dat" instead of "that" and so on when I think or write or so...and since I'm re-reading this story, it's gonna be even more often xD
Great chap, of course! :D

hervissa chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Who wouldn't like a driving lesson on a motorcycle with James Howlett? *wink wink* ;) :D
...I certainly would... XDDD