Reviews for Bad Habits, or Get Back: Ban’s Dignity
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
CUTE!
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
You wrote his ages ago - I know but its still worthy of being reviewed. Absolutely superb. Wish I could write comedty like this.
malteesers chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Maa, I'm not at all good at reviewing...

Hm, I'm still grinning because of this, though! Good job )

Fav.

Especially the ending... The best, aha xD
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
radishface chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
WONDERFUL! Captures dynamics perfectly. And a hell lot better than a lot of other GB fic out there, so in character. It made me laugh out loud more than once, and I'm not a person who is easily amused.

Many hearts to writing Akabane's double entendres... hehehe
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*ROTFL*

Great fic! hahaha I loved Ban telling Akabane off! hahaha!

Keep up the good work!
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Roflmao :D :D :D this was so funny! I especially loved the bit with Akabane- I can just imagine him sulking after Ban told him off n.n definitely gonna be on my favs lol

~ Rae
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
*squeal* lmao, omg, i loved it! when akebane touched ginji and ban got all possessive and when ginji blew up the statute, omg it was adorable and hilarious at the same time -

lol, ja ne

Ele-chan
invi-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
waah, it's a very good fiction ! I love Ban's sentences, that's so funny.

congratulations
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
aw lol good work :) very well down indeed _ just the right amount of fluff to :) not that i dun like fluff but its much much better if it comes less that way it'll be even more fluffier _
AnNiTa AsAkUrA chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
i love it! very funny and i love banxginji. keep it! and down with smoking!
elveljung chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Cute, and funny, and in character to boot. Great work!
Kousuke chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OMG! i flipping LOVED IT!

(adds to favorite list)

AWESOME!
Moonglitter2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was fantastic. Just what I needed to brighten my mood. I hope to see more of this kind of thing.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Nyah! This was wonderfully written! Leave it to Akabane to bring about the most ackward situations! Lol. I espically loved the line in which Ban threw at Akabane about swinging his hips. I had to stop reading and just giggle insessively. And I will probably think about that at work too! _; Thank you! Keep up the wonderful work!