Reviews for Universal Roadtrip, Book 5: The Guardian of Etrnty
Amber chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
TEEN TITANS

-faints-

DUDE. You've now officially listed 3 of my 4 shows I (have had/ am having) a crazy... ANYWAYS... -shakes head- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT. Love the Danny/FOP/Jimmy/Titans crossover stuff. Not so much Spongebob... but... whatever. :3

Keep up the excellent work.
panther9t chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Okay now I'm mad,this may be the greatest story I've ever

read of course but still,I hate that anagram thing!

I absolutely think this story is amazing and so are you,

and if I'm going to make a movie of this I'm so taking

that could have figured that out how the hell

would we notice that that spelled she is the guardian

jees!Amazing story It's freakin awesome!:-)
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Susan's the Guardian? Un-be-lievable. Yay! Teen Titans! Wonder why I'm so excited? [Note Pen Name] It keeps getting better and better!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I knew that name seemed fishy. Just didn't realize it was an anagram.
cakreut12 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
a long book indeed, 3 whole chapters :D

lol

UPDATE SOON!
Neit Angel chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Aw! You got rid of Jimmy! Oh well...

Whoo Hoo! Next stop, Jump City! (That must be a pretty big phone both to fit them all in there!)

Me: "Who on earth could the blonde be?"

Angel(in a calm voice): "Terra."

Me: "The the betraying blonde..."

Angel(slightly less calm voice): "It's Terra."

Me: "Everyone's 'favorite' betraying blonde..."

Angel (yelling): "I told you! IT'S TERRA."

Me: "Who on Cartoon Earth could that be?"

Angel (yelling): "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IT'S TERRA!"

Me: "Oh, I know! It's Terra!"

Angel (calmly): "Idoit. All of you twolegs are stupid! And clearly inferior to us regal felines."

Me (finnaly noticing Angel): "Hi Angel! When did you get down here?"

Angel (bites me and stalks off.)

Interesting random fact: Angel enjoys occasionally watching T.V. (Bet you couldn't tell!)
venusgal100 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Sounds cool. I know what you mean by can't work with all those characters fairly. I have one with over twenty characters and I usually just revolve it around, Jenny, Danny, and Artemis. I have a character who I haven't mentioned in over 8 chapters. XD
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Yes! I was right! Can't wait for the next part!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Teen Ttans, eh? Go figure. And Danny becoming a Titan is, yes, cliched, but it ACUTALLY makes sense...unlike some things here. - -
gfs chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
um...cool?
superdork398 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
EP TEEN TITANS! U rock! The booyah meter gives this chapter a 10! (sing the following like you'd sing the Titans theme song.) When there's trouble you know what to do. CALL CYBORG! He can shoot a rocket from his shoe. Cuzhe'sCyborg! Da da da da da somethin like that. Oh yeah. Da da da da da big fluffy cat. That's right! (End song) Adios. SD398. P.S. I can't wait for book 6!
wally's girlfriend chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Can't wait till next book! Oh and that girl who was in Tucker's dream is that who I think it is is that TERRA! JUST ASKING!

*CAN'T WAIT*
Green Phantom Queen chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
I'm guessing that this will be the shortest part of UR, eh? Oh well UPdate soon so we can see what happens after book 5
Neit Angel chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
LOL! Funny! All thoughs chacters gettin' over your head there? LOL! I really liked the part where Susan talked about the "mysterious" writer!
superdork398 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I really liked this chapter. Thank you so much for aknowledging the fact that I solved the anagram. It was pretty fun. I can't wait for the next chapter. By SD398.