Reviews for Yoshi's First Adventure
xKovu 01 chapter 103 . 4/17/2009
Hey there! Sorry again for not reviewing earlier, I've been really busy as of late, but hey, reviews are better coming late than never(lol)

Anyway, Excellent chapter...I liked how you had them explaining to each other on what they were doing and why they were there to...great discription, I liked it.)

But keep up the hard work, okay.:) And just out of curiousity, when do you think you'll have the next chapter up?

Anyway, I hope you update soon cause I'm anxious to read on.:) But as always, GREAT STORY AND UPDATE SOON!_

TheBlazingMonkey chapter 103 . 4/14/2009
My god this is such a huge story! But it's got a great plot and it'd make a cool game! Yoshi staring in his own adventure game!
xKovu 01 chapter 102 . 4/13/2009
Hey there Yoshizilla, sorry I didn't review earlier, I've been a bit busy but I as they say, it's better to review later than never.:)

Anyway, Excellent Chapter...I see that you have entered a very familiar character, known as Charizard...I thought that was very interesting...which just makes the story even better.:) I'm anxious to read more soon.:) BTW, when do you think you'll have the next chapter up?

It's a good thing you had Charizard come along just in time, or else Yoshi would have eventually been bird food(lol)

Anyway, Keep up the AWESOME work and UPDATE SOON._

pika123 chapter 101 . 4/9/2009
this story is absolutley awesome I just cant wait for the next chapter keep up the excellent work my most favorite author on fanfiction ;)
xKovu 01 chapter 101 . 4/9/2009
Hey there, Awesome Chapter...I thought you did a Great job with it, keep up the Great work man, alright.:)

My main man Yoshi came through for me once again...he never lets anyone down, at least in my book he doesn't.:) You go little brave, green Yoshisaurus.

I guess it's no surprise to you that I'm the first to review is it, cause I've asked a few times(lol)?

Anyway, Great Story and I hope you Update Soon! I shall be watching out for the next Chapter.

xKovu 01 chapter 100 . 3/26/2009
Hey there again, nice cliffe and a wonderfull story indeed...lot's of action, drama, adventure...that's just what I like in stories I read.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...it's so good, when do you think you'll have the next chappy up? Cause I'm anxious to read on!

Anyway, as allways, GREAT STORY AND UPDATE SOON!

P.S. I've always finished all my reviews that way, sorry if it seems odd(lol).

xKovu 01 chapter 43 . 3/25/2009
Hey there again.:) I have a question, when Yoshi was slashed and got the bloody scar on his belly, isn't he actually supposed to loose some of his strength and feel REALLY BAD PAIN?

Anyway, you've done a great job so far, so keep up the GREAT Work, okay.:) And I shall continue reading.

xKovu 01 chapter 20 . 3/24/2009
Hey there, I just read your first 20 chapters and just wanted to say that you did a marvelous job with them, I hope you write more stories about Yoshi.:) And some stories with him, Mario and Luigi being together as main characters.:)

I am really enjoying your Mario/Yoshi stories, keep up the Great work for me, okay.:)

Feel free to contact me at anytime and I'll be more than happy to chat with you, okay._

Anyway, Keep up the GREAT work.

Lacto3.1415 chapter 72 . 7/1/2008
Yay! Fire Yoshi is so cool.

Yoshi: *wonders what it would be like to be a water yoshi* Hm...

Aw, man, I miss Sluggy...at least those stupid cobrats are gone.

Yoshi: Seriously!

Cobrats: HEY!

...*hopes that there are no more magmars* (what was up with those guys anyways? They were like everywhere...sort of)

Jungle time! *goes off to find some jungleish music*

...yeah.

Muahahahahahahaha! Only 28 chapters to go...

And then at least another 70 after that...yay!

Okay, okay, I'll go read again *continues reading...er...tomorrow*
Lacto3.1415 chapter 20 . 6/19/2008
Yay, go Dr. Hoshi.

Yeah, I'm only at chapter 20...this is taking longer than I thought...tee hee! *in which this story rocks so far*

Are you still planning on writing at least 170 chapters for this? That would be cool...

*goes on to read more and to review a random chapter later*
PSULucky chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I like it so far...but I'm only on chapter 4. Good story, though.
Twanny Bizzle chapter 100 . 6/2/2008
That was a good fight scene you wrote there...HEY? Haven't I seen this story under SuperSmashBros. before. Eh, whatever!

Later & out!
Yoshiguru chapter 80 . 2/27/2008
Man, the Dry Bones were pesky, but Yoshi managed to prevail! :D Keep up the action, only 20 chaps till hundred!
Yoshiguru chapter 78 . 2/15/2008
Man, I am liking where this is headed... put much more action in the next chapter! I want to see Yoshi braving through the jungle! :D
Yoshiguru chapter 77 . 1/22/2008
Aw right, we got a stead game of soccer up. I'm rooting for Yoshi and the Brontosauruses, of course, but I bet the Barosauruses will prove to be a worthy opponent team. :D