Reviews for Father's Day for Roy Mustang
CATSFURREVER chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! 83 8) 8D :)
pikaace chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh...uuuuuurgh that was so cuuuuute! I think my teeth are falling out from the sweetness! So adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Omg
This...was...cute!
I loved Ed's letter to Roy! "You're stuck with me. So get used to it." XD I died at that! Maybe you can do a Mothers Day for Riza too!
Lacila chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
First person to make me cry tears of happiness in a fanfic! That last 2 lines just yes.
ScaredAnimeBear chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was a DAAALING roy/ed parental and I enjoyed reading it
Nikoyaka chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
thats sweet. :) it was beautifully written and it was just one of those relaxing fanfics that make your heart happy. good job! 3
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Who was the girl that Ed and Al met in the store during this scene?

"Sorry about that. Didn't see you there." Ed said apologizing as he looked up at a girl. Her black hair was braided and she had black eyes like Roy's. She wore an outfit similar to the military but Ed had never seen her before.

"That's okay." she said she was maybe a few inches taller then Ed. "May I help you."

"Um," Ed said.

"Yes, we're looking for a father's day card." Al said behind Ed.

"Come on. I know where they are I've been here before so I know where they are. So what kind of card do you want. What's your dad like?" she said smiling leading them towards a certain section.

"Well he's really not our dad but he takes care of us like one so we wanted to give him a card." Al said and she replied

"That's so sweet. Here's a few do you think he'd like. If you get a blank card you can right a special message inside. If you want I'll help."

Al took only a few minutes to find one while Ed was more selective. He found two he liked one had a message written inside while the other was blank.

"Get both and the one you like the most say is from you and the other from both of you. I believe he would appreciate that."

Ed smiled and said "What should I write in the blank one?"

"Here I'll help you write something down." She said smiling while paying for the cards.

Ed and Al followed her out and to a café where she helped them write down a small little message which made both boys smile and before they could thank her, she disappeared with out a single good bye but a little note saying:

"Thought you'd like to know that Roy really dose care for you two like you were his own sons. He will be happy to know that you boys care about him so much. Take care I will see you again and that's a promise."
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Really good fic, liked a lot. Al would be the one with the idea.
megan rosenthal chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww that is the cutest roy mustang story ever in the world! u rock! roys my favorite character too.
airquotes chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It was...cute. In a totally super crack way. I loved it though, even if it was way OOC-ish. Thanks for the adorable story!
no name chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I Found it very interesting... the idea is good and Roy is my lover 3 The scene at the end is too sweet *_*
J chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awwwwww cute!
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
AW THATS SOO CUTE!
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was so CUTE! And nice... Love it!
infraredphaeton chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
...now I just have this image of Mustang going all 'Hughes' on people and shoving the cards in random acquaintances faces 'LOOK WHAT EDWARD AND ALPHONSE DID? AREN'T THEY JUST THE BEST NON BLOOD RELATED SONS A COLONEL COULD ASK FOR?'

NO, really, this was very sweet, and very well written. My only criticism would be the girl in the card shop taking such a major role- I would have liked to see the Elrics agonising over what to write in the cards and Ed in particular going to write something and then changing his mind and starting to write something else, but it's a very cute little story as it is.

:) INFRA