Reviews for Out of the Gloom
anotherweasley chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Okay love the fic and love the show!

Great insights into Yves character.

I've always pegged her as being

good and caring inside and not wanting

to show weakness to the outside world.

Besides the fact that this is one of

my favorite scenes in the whole series!

I was so sad it got cancelled:(
Zab chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
You've got Yves's character down ) She likes being tough, but deep down, she cares )
Yvie chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Very good. A different side of Yves Adele Harlow...
TRE chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Very sweet. Good Harlow voice.
10101010110010100110101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Good feel for Yves. She's quite the

puzzle to me yet, but with each new

episode, I'm liking her more. Your

story has served to keep pointing me

in that direction of liking her moreso.

Well done.
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
This is great. Really the only one of those things she would actually say aloud would be the "idiot savant" comment, but as you have shown here, she is deeper than her crisp exterior. Wondeful job. ~Lioness
Tari chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Bravo! An excellent portrayal of what went on in Yves' head when she saw them. The look on her face was absolutely priceless, and my favorite moment of the show so far. Please post more!
Shane McHennal chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Nice, very nice. This is great character study, and it doesn't hurt my opinion that LWFO is my favorite TLG ep so far. I sometimes hate to admit it, but I'm really enjoying the character of Yves. It was high time for the LG to start lusting after someone other than Scully. :) Keep it up!
RachelDemented chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
HAHA! Excellent! Hey, I'm thinking about starting a Lone Gunmen site...I've been collecting pictures from magazines and the net. Think I should start one? Think FOX will try to bring me down? Hmn...if anyone would like to co-site, I'm willing! We'll definitely have to link good fanfiction, like this! Did I mention I have this fascination with Frohike? I even dream about him sometimes. I bet Yves does too! I like Yves. I like her POV.
Anndie chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I liked this story. I can see this dialogue going on in her head without showing one bit of it on the outside.