Reviews for Exile
ozma914 chapter 10 . 10/25/2005
Great story. I wonder what Wolf's going to do with all those notes she took ...
ozma914 chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
Ouch! Ow! Man. It was going so well, and then - ew. I'm still recovering from what happened to Xander Harris' eye years ago. :-)
James Jago chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
I'm confused but chortling. And I'd pay a hell of a lot for Wolf!
ozma914 chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Ah, the Doctor is more human than usual, then ... and who can blame him with the lovely Wolf hanging around? :-)
ozma914 chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
This is quickly becoming one of the better pairs in the fanfic universe, and that's saying something. I like the fact that Wolf isn't an automatic hero, but rather an accidental one in this case.
ozma914 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Wow! What a jump. I feel like I missed a few chapters, but I didn't have any problem following along with where we were in the story. More secrets about Wolf revealed ...
ozma914 chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Wolf's story continues to get more interesting by the minute. I'm not sure why more people aren't reviewing this story, although I'm sure it's partially because of summer activities. My reviews are down, too!
ozma914 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Funny line, about the Hyenas. You've got an interesting character going, there, with what looks to be a fascinating backstory.
ozma914 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
The Doctor does take everything in stride, doesn't he? One of these days you ought to drop him and the crew into Sunnydale, CA, just to see how he deals with that.
ozma914 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
A good start to a mystery, but what really made the story for me was seeing it from the Wolf's point of view. That really made it seem different and original.