Reviews for A Fight to Live
I didn't think you would let Vinnie really die. I liked how you made it Doogie's dream and not real life.
The description is perfect!
Loving this story and cant's wait to see what happens next.
Ilike your use of adjectives in this chapter it really helped me visualize the story in my head
Very well written
SuperNovKim chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Loved it!
rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
so i'm new to the fanfiction site and i can't figure out how to leave a prompt. so i decided to just do it in a review. (sorry if thats not how its done) i was wondering if you could do a doogie howser md fanfic were doogies cancer comes back and he freaks out about dieing or not being a doctor any more. one thing is he has to get better n the end and go back to being a doctor. if you want to do this prompt would you email me with your decision at thank you! (and sorry again if i'm not doing it right.) p.s. LOVE this story!
thiscrazyfangirl chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Oh my gosh that ending! Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
AWEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE!
Devon chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
You gotta let Vinnie die! It will bring tears to people's eyes, and it will be really emotional! Please make an alternate ending...please please please!

Devon
newsie dorek from D.U.M.B.O chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
to answer your question...no.

but you did in your other fic!

anyway... loved it! loved the twist at the end. i would never (and i mean never) haved guessed that i was a dream...

-newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O.

(p.s. if you're wondering about my name...google it.)

(p.p.s. you probably won't. you're probably thinking "you want me to put that effort in? 'you nuts?"...so i'll just tell you...D.U.M.B.O. is an accronym.-stands for Down Under [the] Manhattan Bridge Overpass.)

(p.p.p.s. and yes *shakes head* that means i live in nyc. [actually, technically speaking, that means that i live in brooklyn] just neede to clear that up...)

(p.p.p.p.s. anyone here who doesnt know who/what the newsies are, then go and watch it! NOW!)
theworldastage chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
What an amazing job! You write really well!

The plot premise was interesting, and you had the right balance of emotions and explanations. Vinnie's dialogue was great because I could actually hear him speak!

Hope to see more from you :)
sage chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
i've read this twice

loved this twice

and you absolutley need to write more fics... no exeptions.
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
I'm so glad you didn't kill him. Great story. Oh, one thing. I thought in the show Vinnie did have a sister. But it's been years since I seen the show so I could be wrong. Anyway, I liked it.
Rais chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
aah! don't ever fool me like that again! but really, i'm happy about this outcome. great story. ]