Reviews for The Path of Most Resistance
Tess Fisher chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Pretty good, though Draco was a little too pathetic in my opinion.
riverrat chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
This was a really cool story. I actually laid in bed at 3:30 in the morning and couldn't sleep, so I got up and finished reading it. I like how you tied up all the lose ends in your epilogue. After I knew that Sev was o.k. (even though I didn't like him having that handicap in the end) I was ready to go back to sleep;-) Captivating story. Great job.
riverrat chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Just made it to chapter 5. I love this story so far. A great mix of suspense, angst and comic relief. You are doing a great job.

Well, on to the next chapter...
riverrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Looks like a promising story so far.

One thing I have to say thought; Severus would never say 'Voldemort' when he is speaking about him to others (especially to Draco, Wormtail or anybody else who is associated with him). He always calls him the Dark Lord.

Having said that I am looking forward to the next chapter.
vivi chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Ugh, this story was brilliant...until you dropped in the word 'block'. No offense but, arguably, most residents of the UK don't even know how long a 'block' is. I certainly do not. It is a recognised American expression of distance and I've never heard it used over here in my life. I can forgive the spelling but that confused me and ruined the flow. Hopefully it won't show up again :).
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
And the eightsome had taken over the world bit by bit. The End. XD
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
Wonderful fic! I've really enjoyed the characterisation of Severus and Draco. The epilogue, and Draco's 'Taking over the world' stuff, was so in character for a Draco who'd just ditched the dark, and was lovely!

Great Read, keep up the good work!
staryllia chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
loved it!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
brilliant

this fic is a masterpiece!

i couldn't stop reading, it held my attention till the very end!

and it was hilarious from time to time!

perefect mix

Love it

Madame Minuit12
impressed chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
Everytime I go through this website, I shake my head at how poorly written and ridiculous the stories are. I was pretty sure that everything in here was rubbish, and mostly just went to when I didn't want to think. This was the complete opposite, a real work of art, something that showed literary talent and a mature mind. Completely contrasting to all the fiction around it. I'm sure you're a very accomplished writer :)
CrunchyCaramel chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
...FUCKING AMAZING
CrunchyCaramel chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
if i waz voldy i wuld hav made all my death eaters make the unbreakable vow...
The Darkest wizard chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
This is a fantastic story! Please write a sequel!
attyfan chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
Loved this one!
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 5/2/2009
Now I'll have to start over and read the whole thing again so the epilogue makes sense. :D

Good story.