Reviews for Hold On Tight
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice! I like this
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lovely. Wonderful voice carrying the tale. Like the connection at the end back to the start. Great details. A story like a bangle bracelet, beautiful and exotic on Inara's wrist, peeking from the edge of a sari.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was incredibly cute. The nail-cutting comment made me grin.
Synoria chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Beautiful...just beautiful...
Sarah B chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, the way you portray Inara is just fantastic, the depth of the emotion in that story is something you don't find often in stories. Absolutely amazing.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story was really great
MariusIoannesP chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ah! I really have no idea what to think.
Kate Granger-Potter chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow is the only word to describe this. from the moment they walked up those stairs, uttering only 'hey you' i felt there could be something between these two and you have just proved it in a beautiful, sensual, emotional way and for that i thank you. you're grasp of the characters is amazing too. i'd really love to read more. K G-P xx
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Probably one of the most beautiful Inara/Kaylee stories I've read thus far. I love how you portrayed Inara; her impudence, her lackluster reactions...up until she falls in love. Then reality hammers through and images of growing old, of loving, of children just swim through her head. I just love the flow of your story; I love how Inara discovers something about herself, through the injury of another.

In short, you've done a wonderful job of characterizing her; though maybe a bit different than it is from Firefly, you've given her more dimension through her faults, her thoughts. I'm just glad I found this fic. Keep writing!
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aw!

poor things, the both of them! such angst and sweet love!

haha, yeah, i'm sentimental, but what did you expect?

lovely stuff.
Jordan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hello! My computer won't let me sign on, but I MUST leave a review. This story is simply wonderful. Not only is it well written, but the story itself is very compelling. This must be my 6th time reading it... I just can't stay away. I finally decided that even though my computer is an ass, I really needed to review. Please write more Kaylee/Inara, you did this so well... I'm pretty much up for Kaylee being with anyone, but somehow, with your story, you're kind of swaying me toward Inara. Thanks for contributing your talent!
Rizzo chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Beautiful.
DarkJinx chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Oh, um, wow. This was all kinds of wonderful. I really, really like the way you write Inara. Now, I haven't seen enough of the episodes yet to know how IC it is, but damn, I don't care if this is OOC to the extreme. I really enjoyed this, the interaction as well as the look inside Inara's head. Awesome. Absence of sugary fluff also wins you loads of points, the whole 'we're just us' nice touch. I'm adding this to my favourite stories. Thanks for sharing.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Very, very nice! Rich with emotions, all well written and thought through nicely. I like the pairing a lot, the way Kaylee seemed to change Inara, everything.

Is there more to come? I sure would like to read more!
Sara chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow, cool story. I always thought there could be more between the "hey you" exchange in that episode. And they way Inara reacts when Kaylee is shot.