Reviews for Disappearing Act
alicia lopez chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
your history was so excellent, i can't wait fotr to read another ecxellent story congrats! :)
meangene1976 chapter 25 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story! LOVED IT! You are a fantastic writer! Have a fantastically blessed day!
bec chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great story. Love Dan/Jan.
Mystique84 chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! OMG, I COULDN'T STOP READING!
Best story ever!
Gabiroba chapter 25 . 2/1/2012
Wow. This is one of the best Daniel/Janet stories I have read, ever. I hope you got around to that sequel since I am going after it now. Awesome job.
SGsVamp chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
Brilliant story, I couldn't stop reading! Daniel Jackson not being able to talk must be soooooooooooo hard for him, even with everything else. Love it!
White Light White Heat chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
Wow this was really good. A very interesting plot and I loved all the descriptions of the 'Zombies'. Poor Daniel. Suffering just for the entertainment of your readers:P Oh well. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Potterworm chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
Pretty interesting story. Unique and emotional.
goldenspringtime chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
Nice story love the Daniel angst and the fact he thought they were Zombies. The fact that he was normal and then not so normal very nice story.
pstibbons chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
You're writing this tale of recovery quite well.

best line:

She breathed a laugh as she stood up, putting one hand on her hip and running the other through her hair. "Daniel, if I can't fuss over you, I'll literally go insane," she said.
SilverDragon88 chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
Yay! Very cool. For a moment there I thought he was gonna start moaning 'brains, must eat brains'.

Well done and keep up the good work.
crystalgirlalways chapter 25 . 10/15/2007
wow that was a great story. keep up the good work.
Samandjackforever chapter 25 . 9/24/2005
COOL STORY! it reminded me of resident evil in a way, it was creepy, cool, Cel'nek (Very cool), and scary as hell!
Samandjackforever chapter 20 . 9/24/2005
I wasd going to wait till the last chap to review but this is some scary shit! i am reading this and getting chills! Poor daniel i hope in the next few chaps things start looking up for him you rock!
Josh chapter 25 . 8/15/2005
I could almost swear I've read this story before, but I can't find a review. Anyway, this story was really greatly wrote and I would like to se the sequal.