Reviews for The Suit
Karshtakavaar chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I loved this story. This is absolutely what they should have done with the characters. It's got a really nice tone, everyone is in character and there's lots of humour. Thanks for sharing. If you feel like writing any more...
Nightingale Heartz chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
I'm always looking for stories with Dick Grayson in the Batman Beyond era since he never appeared. I enjoy the end with his conversation with Tim, Awesome job!
hisokauzumaki chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
So Tim's the Oracle in this story? Well I guess that makes sense, seeing as how Babs' busy being Commisioner, she wouldn't have time for it.

Great Story by the way. Ever consider doing a sequel? Maybe later on in the BB series or even during/after Epilogue?
Onba chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story! I supose it was made before Return of the Joker though.

*snigger* Tim has the Batcave wired. Like father like son! I wonder if Bruce knows?

Ps. What does JLA stand for? I keep seeing it around.
Miravisu chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
Nicely angled and themed. The interaction was also great. Also interesting to see Terry and Dick do some sparring, verbally and physically.
Beatrice Otter chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
A very interesting story. Thank you for writing it.
Dark Austral chapter 14 . 10/28/2008
Aw! I was a bit bumbed that Dick was only mentioned in BB but this story makes up for it. The story just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in the way of father/son interaction and Terry and Dick's interaction. It made sense that Dick would be wary of this new Batman. And bonus points for keeping Dick's character to that of the comics: funny, smart, and still kicks butt even when he's old. And the last chapter was great.
BluePard chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
This is very funny and very them. Loved seeing them all interact.
LunaSphere chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
much enjoyed.
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
ah! the tension of the 'reunion' scene is perfect!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
ah, batman beyond always depresses me, seeing bruce wayne old and alone, but it's like that sort of scab you can't leave alone and i always want to read *more*. anyway, your fic does a wonderful job of recreating that feeling of nostalgia and poignancy. definitely intrigued.
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
Wow wow wow wow wow. I adore this story- got the link during a discussion on Batman Beyond on scans_daily and am SO glad I did. Fantastic job- interesting, yet short & sweet (comparitively speaking to most multi-chapter stories I mean).

“Actually…I was thinking he’s more like Jason.”

You read my mind; my own Batman Beyond fic is focused on this, actually.

Thanks for the great read! This is certainly the top of my favorites list now.

Always, Tsuki

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"To tell you the truth, Batman, it is not everyday we have so much life in the land of the Dead."

"Thanks- that's very creepy of you to say."

- Batman & Deadman (Batman: Gotham County Line)
Calger chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Wow, I'm glad I decided to search for Batman Beyond fic for the first time ever, today, because it led me to your story :D I loved this insight into everyone's minds, you chose a different sort of POV (not sure of the technical term, 2nd person?) and it really does work for this. It gives the story an immediacy and pace that drives it forward, much like an episode of the show. And hell, it's awesome to see the original Robin. Very nicely done overall, I hope you'll write more :) Thanks for sharing with us!
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
This was a very nice story. I'm glad that you gave Bruce and Dick a chance to reconcile.
Alexa chapter 14 . 7/29/2007