Reviews for Friends Never Say Goodbye
cloudgirl9 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Hello! I know its been like... 5 years since you updated this but could you please write more! I really really like this! :3
Terra Young chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Good job
x0allisonqt0x chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
aw this story is so good

please continue
SailorSun546 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
It's interesting so far. I'm sad that you killed of Tzekel-Kan, but I'm just one of his rare fangirls, so pay me no attention. XD I'd like to see Lina's character develope more. I've heard that OCxCanon pairings don't go over very well (i don't mind because I'm a sucker for a cute romance story) but they're more accepted if we know the new character fairly well. (plus i'm one of those obsessive fans that has to know everything about the characters lives) For a moment I thought Tulio was a little out of character, but it's understandable because the stress of being separated from his best friend has cause him some severe emotional damage. Quite logical actually, I like that. :)
Jedimastersandy chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
alrighty then, here's a review just for you... love the story, keep going, it's geting good...
NovelGrl89 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
this is the first story i've read for El Dorado and i like it. i'd really like it if you updated, i noticed it's been quite some time since your last update.
hermioneluver333 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
hey. So I just watched the movie for the first time since I was a little kid, and I started thinking 'what would have happened if Miguel stayed in El Dorado?' and then I went on and there it was!

I really can't wait to read more of this story and I really do hope that you update soon! I wanna find out how Lina relates to Chel. Are they long lost sisters? Or Chel stole Lina's boyfriend? Now I'm all excited to find out!

PLEEZE update more! I REALLY wanna know what happens next!

Awesome story!

Zoƫ-Anne
KibaInu chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Very nice story,I would love to see it contintue!
Deyinel chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Good story so far, I always kind of wished Miguel stayed in El Dorado, he really liked it there. And I can't wait to see what direction you take the story in from here.

I like Lina, but I'de like you to spend some time developing her character, because right now I don't feel that I know her enough to decide if she will be a good and complicated character.

Update soon!
CallistaMarie chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Pretty good so far. Keep going.
samantha white chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
You need to stop stressing out about your story! It is a very good story keep writing I look forward to reading more. Good luck!
Sarah The Paranoid Android chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
I really enjoy this story, what happened to it? no new posts for many a month..
too much spare time chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
eh...Lina sounds a bit sue-ish

other than that, I'd like to keep reading!
ashofglass chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Wow another great chapter! Lina's such a pretty name. You hate self-inserts? really? such a pity. most charachters, even canon ones, are like their creators in at least one way. a very popular comic book artist in Japan said herself, 'My charachters are like parts of me. they are closer to me than if they were my own children.' I know I got that second sentance right, but I'm not so sure about the first... ANyway, her name was ANatsuki Takaya, creator of 'Fruits Basket'.
ashofglass chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
what a great chapter! i havn't seen this movie in forever!