Reviews for The Unmasking
dglsprincess105 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Now this is more like it! All ties have been put together and Paula managed to make peace with Launchpad. Todd even has a happy ending. No more working at Blockbuster with this turtle. And a hot girlfriend to boot! Congradulations on a sucessful story. ;)
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
Now, that's an ending! Darkwing Duck style! Do I see a sequel in the future?
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I know Drake was upset about Paula discarding Launchpad like yesterday's sushi, but I think he should have kept his mouth shut about knowing Launchpad. Now, she may put "two and two" together and may figure out that Drake is the duck behind the mask. Excellent characterization, because that is exactly what Drake would do and say in that situation.

Love Chapter 8! Do I sense a future office romance between Agent Rebecca and Agent Todd? You did an excellent characterization of Agent Grizzlikoff! As Darkwing put it "he is a real stick in the mud when it comes to proper procedure, but an all around good agent though." I kind of thought that Agent Grizzlikoff would not accept Todd without first passing those standard tests!
dglsprincess105 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Way a go, Drake! Put Paula in her place! So Todd is going to be a secret agent for S.H.U.S.H., well, at least he'll see his friend Darkwing more often. I wonder if Paula and Oliver will be a regular cast in this story?
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Wow! The story is back on track! I'm glad you decided to continue this exciting story!
dglsprincess105 chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Oh, a new villian. Looks like Launchpad might see Oliver and Paula again, after all. I doubt Darkwing will trust them after what she did to Launchpad. Especially since he knows she used to work for F.O.W.L. Hope Todd will be okay and again, thank you for giving this story a second chance.
LordNegaduck chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I am happy that you decided to "update" Chapter 5. The original ending was kind of weak-or should I say "rushed." The way this chapter ended though, does leave the possibility for a Chapter 6? Still with the way the plot was building in Chapters 1 through 4, I don't think ending this story at Chapter 5 is doing the story any justice. I believe more suspense between Launchpad and Paula and more adventures between Todd and Darkwing would have added to the plot.

I say keep going!
dglsprincess105 chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Now this is more like it! Poor Launchpad, though.
dglsprincess105 chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
This story had endless possibilities and you ended it there, in a rather anti-climatic way too, at that.
LordNegaduck chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
This story is really heating up! I love the "classic" World War II seduction of Launchpad to get him to give up Darkwing's secrets. Is Todd in on the plan-or was he just spying on Darkwing and Negaduck by accident? Time will tell-CAN'T WAIT FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
So in addition to having a new sidekick (evenif it's temporary)We have F.O.W.L. trying to find out who Darkwing is by seducing Launchpad. Interesting, will L.P. accidently let it slip? Will Steelbeak show up in this story? And where is Gosalyn?
Zebeckras chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I certainly am enjoying this fic! Great premise, the dialogue is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I only have two constructive suggestions:

1) the use of "would" in the action is confusing. It's an odd tense to use in what is actually happening, especially when you go back and forth between that and past tense for moments that are a little quieter.

2) certain word choices during DW's and Negaduck's verbal fighting - DW calling him "freak" seemed out-of-character to me since I'd expect him to use something more dramatic and heroic; Negaduck uses "jerk" twice in a row when insulting DW. Otherwise I think their dialogue itself is extremely in-character and adds to the scene. :) Good luck continuing!
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Interesting plot! What exactly is Darkwing going to do to make Todd not squeal, will he use that mind erasr thingie? Is Negaduck the main bad guy in this fic or will there be multiple villians? Hope to see more.