Reviews for The Island of No Return
Sir Mudkip chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You do realise you mispelled may's name, right? It's spelled may, not mae.
plattytehpwn chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
That was a nice story. Not bad, especially with the Advanceshipping. I think Brock might need another appointment with Haunter though...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
wrong speeling of may it's not mae it's may dumb, dummy shit moron person you should've have written a one sentence fuck story of yours. wrong spelling! YOU SHIT!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
GhostHornet chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
dirty jokes whats your porblem
GhostHornet chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
hey you know its may not mae rightmay wrongmae sorry about being a but but its the truth
JamesLuver chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
No, I wasn't expecting that ending! I'm so glad everyone got out okay! I would never have guessed that it was all a matchmaking scheme on Haunter's behalf! A very nice twist to the tale!
JamesLuver chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
It's rather cruel that just as May and Ash and Jessie and James have admitted their feelings for each other they're going to die. D: Brock was really funny here, upset that he was going to die a virgin. xD
JamesLuver chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
The stuff about HBO was really funny. xD I'm glad that the gangs were reunited in this chapter, but I'm a little worried as to what task the purple thing wants them to carry out. Hopefully they will be okay.
JamesLuver chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Wow, the challenges just get tougher. Glad to see everyone is making it through relatively in one piece for the moment.
JamesLuver chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I hope Jessie, May, Brock and Meowth get through the challenges okay! That purple thing is rather insane. Can't wait for everyone to be reunited. :)
JamesLuver chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I'm happy that May and Jessie are going to save Ash and James, even if it probably means they're going to run into trouble of their own. Hopefully they'll be able to find them. The May/Jessie interaction in this chapter was cute.
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
The mayor seems really creepy. I like how James and Ash bonded in this chapter and both admitted to liking their respective females. But now that purple thing has got them...I hope Jessie and May comes to save them!
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
'"Sometimes I think that I'm the only one who really cares about catching pokemon…."' Yes, Ash, because you're the only one who is completely obsessed with it. xD

Brock was really funny in this chapter, with his dirty mind.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and finding out what happens.
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
LOL at Brock's flirting. He's never going to change. xD

The Jessie/James bit was very cute here. I loved it. :)