Reviews for Rhythms
CagsZala chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
beautifully written :)
JC-zala chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Hmm... It wasn't crappy at all. It was a simple yet sweet story all in all. I fairly enjoyed reading it. The moment between Athrun and Cagalli was so precious that it made me squealed. Good job!
JC-zala chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
OOC? I don't think they were being OOC. Cagalli still doesn't like to show any weakness to Athrun, and tries to be strong. I do admire her being feminine once in a while. Hehe... She's so cute. And Athrun is still the caring guy who doesn't leave someone important to him behind. He deeply loves Cagalli.

I love this chapter! There weren't actually romantic stuffs but it was still sweet. Hehe...
JC-zala chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was so sweet. I love the first chapter and I totally got interested. Athrun is sweet as usual to Cagalli. But what happened in the ending? Oh my...
psychoanalyst chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
WHAT? yzak is lacus's one number fan? first i've heard of it. sometimes. i seriously thought he was going to build cagalli a mechanical dragon. an idea from a fanfic. please post again soon.
palupa chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
aw... i loved it. :)
The Angels' Princess chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
AW! i love the make out session. hehe. cute. Is Yzak a Lacus fan? how do you know.

well, thanks for the story! though i think you should continue. but thanks!
Inosan chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
I am so happy that you updated a new chapter i realy like so romantic please if it is to much to ask can you add another chapter I realy like it!
ruckus chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
love the story. :D OOC stuff is good to read sometimes.
mutsu chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Sweet so sweet...

I'm melting...into caramel

Athrun Cagalli forever.._
shikonstar chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
YAY for updates!

I loved that. Though I'm wondering what she'd do to the Haro...I'd kill it, as soon as I got out of the car, it would die a horrible death.

But then again...he did put a mute button on it, so that's all good!

If I ever got a Haro...I would name it...Annoyance. Seriously, it would be Mr. Annoyance or something.

Then I'd throw it in the pool...if I had a pool.

Anyway, great update! Finally, ONE of the stories on my favorite's list updated! _
Kandida chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
0_O?ended?

hmm what is eatme?name of the noodle?
Athrun-n-Cagalli chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
this story is awesome I hope yuuna saw them. that would be intresting :P update soon
Freyris chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
aww...such a cute chappie !

love it!

Update soon ne?
MyouseiSeed chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
OOC? nice story! I love it!

Yeah!.. Kira Yamato with Lacus Clyne, Athrun Zala with Cagalli Yula Attha! (yeah! #1 they rock!)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »