Reviews for Another Chapter
awesome story!
Pinayprincesa chapter 21 . 10/27/2006
Aw so Sweet! _ Can't wait till Rands and Chel bcome one big happy Family! _
iRocka chapter 21 . 10/11/2006
that was so sweet! i do feel john's pain though... that was so uncalled for! for all we know he could be attempting suicide right now! o.0 ... oh please no... great chapter! update soon!Ü
KillerstyleBlvd chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
I loved it. I can't wait for another one of your stories. I loved both this and Broken in Two. Thanks for sticking with them and sharing them with us. I can't wait for the prologue either. Amazing job. :)
socalledsara chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
aww i really loved this; good job Michelle.
mysteriousshelia chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
aww I'm glad they ended up together but I'm hurting for John. Poor guy. GREAT fic I enjoyed reading both of them!
iRocka chapter 20 . 9/30/2006
please update soon! i've been crying while reading the WHOLE story! i am just... wow... you so have to update soon! i loved this!Ü
behrendt54 chapter 20 . 9/28/2006
great chapter loved it cant wait for the update
socalledsara chapter 20 . 9/25/2006
aw great chapter!
KillerstyleBlvd chapter 20 . 9/25/2006
I won't laugh, I got teary-eyed too. It was a really sweet and beautiful chapter. Only one left? Aw, oh well every story has to come to an end. I'm glad you stuck through with it and every chapter has been great. I can't wait for an update. :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 20 . 9/25/2006
Aw so Cute!
mysteriousshelia chapter 20 . 9/25/2006
aw all good things must come to an end huh? Poor John but I'm glad she and Randy got things worked out.
behrendt54 chapter 19 . 9/21/2006
great chapter can't wait for the next one
KillerstyleBlvd chapter 19 . 9/17/2006
Good chapter. I can't wait till the next one.)
mysteriousshelia chapter 19 . 9/17/2006
Oh boy Randy heard them! Hope she figures it out quickly! I hate to see the story end but all good things must huh? Great chapter!