Reviews for Urges
JusticeWillPrevail-L chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh my goddd, ohh, just... I fucking loved it! I only read one, and I can tell that it'll become my obsession. I'm really new in the Bleach fandom, and I was looking for a good IchiIshi, and just I love you. I don't know when you wrote this, but it is awesome!
Much loveee 3
kekemartinez chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
loved every chapter
Maya1109 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I meant chapter 6, not 3 in my previous review.
Maya1109 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I'm speechless... This whole fic is genius... It had me hooked from the very first chapter... It was hot, absolutely smoking HOT... I loved the fact that there was sex in every chapter and it was different each time, btw great/awesome job on Ishida toping Ichigo in chapter 3... The chapter in Keigo's POV was a treat... I loved how Ichigo struggled with how strongly he felt for the quincy and how Ishida struggled to let Ichigo get close to him because of what happen in his past... This is so my new favourite fic... Please keep on writing for this pairing, I think they're the hottest couple ever!
Megayaoifan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
HOLY CRAP! XD SO SO SO SO SO AWESOME I LOVE YOU UR MY NEW HERO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
i looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee these two. OMG! their so hot!
elliotnikoramarch chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Heres a thought: You should, that is if your planning on updating, you should really consider that ByakuyaxIchigoxRenjixUryuu idea Ichigo had in chapter 6. Because, you know, that'd be totally awesome.

Also, really like Urges, great story :)
Novembertopaz chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Really great story. Wasn't sure where it was going when you did Kaego's pov, but I'm glad I kept reading. I especially like the way you made them seem realistic. They weren't in love right away and they, Uryuu especially, fought their feelings at one point. It was funny and refreshing. Thanks. :D
planetchickaboom chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
WAAH! Mommy, its overr...!
What an outstanding story! I am stunned :0
1: listening inside ichigo and uryuu's heads was perfect. Everyone seemed really in character ( esp. Ichigo when he realizes he loves uryuu but cant tell him . 3 )
2: the chapter in keigo's perspective was a tasty little bubble of details that neither character would think, like that ichigo was a cuddler :)
3: the pace was perfect, your story made me laugh, and somehow, there was SEX IN EVERY CHAPTER. bravo!

Thank you so much for the beautiful read. This story was a delight! I would be overjoyed to someday see a sequel ...?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I remember this fic from a while back... so i re-read it... needless to say I pounced my boyfriend as soon as we walked to his house... mmmmm hmm! Thank ya babe for helping me out... with some ideas... if you know what I mean ;3
KittinKat chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Im not really a fan of Ishida being the Seme but it was good.
RhavenL chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I think the story was great but I can't help but feel it was rushed. The ending was abrupt and I felt there wasn't a conclusion to the problem. It would have been better if there was but I'm not saying that it was bad it's ok the way it is but still it would help if you added one more final chapter.
Amebara chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
I love the story! This is probably the best yaoi fanfic ever! :D
rein hitomi chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
That was quite an interesting and refreshing read. :D After almost three years worth of non-shipping IchiIshi (only to ship ShuuKira and the occasional yet very intense periods of fangirling over Hyourinmaru/Toushirou) I come back to my original Bleach OTP only to find this, and it was AWESOME.

Seriously. Those were hot chapters, and then some. But then Chapter 6 onwards came, and it was really, really nice. Especially the sixth chapter; it was sweet, in its own way. And then you had me sniffling and trying to hold back tears come Chapter 8. If I didn't truly love this story, I would seriously hate it/you.. But I did, so.. Thank you for the awesome read. It was worth coming back to IchiIshi. :)
Alt3etf chapter 8 . 11/24/2011