Reviews for Urges
Zenkai Ankoku chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I wish I could add every single chapter to my favorites. I saw an eight chapter story with over a hundred reviews? Must be good! And it fucking was. You really have a way with writing I love the detail and emotions in here. Thanks for filling up one night with enjoyment. I have no doubt I will come back and reread this someday.
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
atsui! atsui! atsui! atsui!

afthtskullhjm...

ngjgdhsr..

gather my brain
Ichi Ni San SASUKE chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Sex in every single chapter? I fucking love you. Two of the hottest guys on Bleach fucking each others' brains out? You are now my favorite author 3
zfrine chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Aww...this story makes me laugh, and this chapter makes me wanna cry... you really have a talent! Wonderful! I love it~ :3
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Awesome chapter! Love it!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
'His dick is about 33,000 times too large for my ass!' OMG... This is fucking hot... I'm gonna die from dizziness... And this, 'I'm a natural seme, and you're a natural uke.' This. Is. Epic! Haha XD I love all your chapters~ Keep it up!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
What's OCD? I can't figure it out tho... I pity Keigo in this chapter... And i love the ending~ The Grin of Doom (Or whatever) it's awesome!
Ginger Blackmore chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I stumbled on this by accident... I do not regret it at all! Hahahahahhahaha, the ending was priceless! :D
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
haha! Orihime is always better as a yaoi fangirl
2tired2Bnarcoleptic chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this story it is really well written.
2tired2Bnarcoleptic chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
This is really funny I love it my favorite part is:

“Ichigo? Was that your father standing with Rukia, Orihime, and Tatsuki at the door?” I’m fucking shocked at how ridiculously shocked my voice sounds.

“So I didn’t imagine that?”

There is only one word that could describe what we’re both thinking, and that word is:

FUCK!
croquant chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
HAHAHAHA *maniacally nerdy laughter* well I can't help myself from the story with a compelling oneliner that starts out something like "in all my 15 years of living I never thought once that I'd like to suck cock." your vocabulary is really reminiscent of us hunterites [not that you would know, but] and I just realize that this story was set in present tense...usually I hate that but here it's oddly natural and makes it better, much better...all the smut happening in real time

your sense of wit is oddly developed for a horny teenager like me;; i'd like to know where you get such an extensive range of skills!

anyway, it says you haven't updated in a long time, please do and I shall read _&
Akkalia chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Do the boys have no decency at all? Honestly!
Akkalia chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
sex at school is a no-no
Ilamay chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
LO:L! It's sexy and funny, i love it. I can stop laughing once i start... :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »