Reviews for Urges
Akai Apple chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
Ohh... it doesn't look like MusikVibe's giong to continue... This was really good, and I am able to read it easier now since Ichigo had forced Ishida to think of it as more than sex. This is good, wish you'd continue.
yaoilover93 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
a seme Ishida is FREAKIN HOT
yaoilover93 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
i found this chapter very funny
yaoilover93 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I LOVE YOU. greatest story and chapter in the world
darkchild chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is good_...
Zillah's Return chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
O.O UPDATE! lol...cant wait until his dad wakes up *giggles evily*

IchigoXIshida forever! NO ONE SHALL SEPERATE THEM!
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
I LOVE YOUR WORK! It's so smutty! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Hello World 2Day chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
OHMYGOSH! Wonderfully written, and I mean this is SUPERB! Though I wouldn't know, since I suck at writing XD But seriously! You mixed in complete lemony goodness with strong emotions, and I'm sure you were just hitting the tip of the iceberg of their feelings. Jeez, those two are such a good pair... *dreamy sigh*

Anyway, I laughed so hard when they got busted / I'd whip out a video camera too if I were there X33 I love the sarcasm and humor-the way you write is very unique and I find myself enjoying every minute of it D Please update again soon, and keep up the good work! LOVE!
priscel chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Damn. I have nothing else to say but will you come and help me mat out all the story ideas in my head? _ I'm truely loving this! update soon!
priscel chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
_ Sappy but very beautiful, you communicated Ichigo's emotions very wel here.
priscel chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Aww that was incredibly sweet. I'm really enjoying this _ *snickers* I guess we could call it hentai too.
priscel chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
'Clearly, the missing Ishida juice.' *laughs* I think I'm falling in love with your story, uh smut _ *snickers*
hmm chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
i bet Isshin is with Uryuu father anyway
lol chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
ichigo is whipped!
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
omg this is nice! the long awaited chapter! ahhahahah they're both in deep trouble! xD
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »