Reviews for Goodnight
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
*smiles*
Silverbell Kitten chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hey, nothing wrong with reviewing years later.. Just happened to stumble across this story XD This was great
Kittygirl109 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I was re-reading this for what must be the millionth time...and I realized I never reviewed! I feel so guilty...please write more like this. It's so sweet...and I can imagine it without any trouble. My favorite fanfic of all time, for sure.
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was adorable, Al was so cute. Good job!
re-familiarize chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aww... so cute, yet so sad.

And it's nice to meet another fan of the Rikku/Auron pairing! I thought i was the only one! I'm writing a story about them, read it if you want.

Anyway, beautifully written, i liked it a lot. You have a lot of talent.

-Pandora
rldarling chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
aw! sweet you write about many different stories.. most tend to stick to one type at a time.. i'm currently on a naruto binge because there is so much you can do with it... so many characters to torture... but I am trying to break out of my bubble... love all you writing... exppect many crappy reviews.. it's like four am so whatever i'm thinking comes out badly typed onto the page...
tenshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
this history is very cute i like it so munch!
Black-Angel-001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aw... THAT'S SO SWEET! Hehe, brotherly love rocks and I love the way you showed it! Keep it up!
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw... That was so cute... _ I love little brotherly things like that... Keep up the great work!

Ja!
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw, that's so cute! I love it, I love it. There are a whole bunch of different ways you can read into that, but the song just fits perfectly, even though it's like 10 lines long. Like I said, it'd be so easy to make it angsty...but I'm glad it's cute.

You did a lovely job with this. Ed and Al are just too adorable. Bravo.
Kyon-kyon06 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005