Reviews for Never
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That is good!
It shows of your ability to understand grief and pain.
Raj8 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Raj8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice make harry and Hermione go together.
potterssweetheart534 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh! I'm in complete shock over how sweet this story is! Thank you for killing Ron, he can be annoying sometimes.
gilmoreaddict chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
i must admit i cried. you did a really good job writing this.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Aah, I've just finished HBP and your story is the first I read. I, indeed, liked the first chapter better to the second. But I still think it's well written!

I hope you write more stories soon, cause I think I'll need that. And with lots and lots and lots and lots of Harry/Hermione fluffiness! So much that I will suffocate in the ocean of Harmony-fluff. Well done, nice story.

Love always

HH-romance-addict chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
I'm sorry, but I don't really like this one because, well, if you're gonna follow the books, which I assume you are because Snape killed Dumbledore, I feel like it's not fair to Ginny and especially not fair to Ron. Plus, Harry's character seems to change a bit too much, I've always thought that a solid character with standing characteristics was a sign of a great story. However, once again, it is your fic so it's up to you what you write, and you're style is as always, very good.
peachie1st chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
awesome chapter please write more
Lil Jean chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
AH! I just started crying form this!
scullymulder chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Hah! That was too as good as the last!

And I can't wait to read all your other one-shots!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
I liked this chapter. It was really sweet and touching. ~Jackie
Flyin Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Hey Alex!

I like this story. Sad, but it is good. Will it get happier? Please tell me just so I know if i need a box of tissues by me all the time when I read this story. Good luck with school. i start Monday. Tuesday for you. Well I got to go now. Please update soon to My Best Friends Bed and to this story. Have a nice day!

dfcole chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
mysteriouscharm chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
the speech about ron made me cry... i know, i sound really sappy...

anyways, CONTINUE!
Katherine chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Seems interesting. Update soon please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »