Reviews for Spectre of Atonement
SingleStone chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is one of my old favorites of Reno and Tifa. I reread it every few months. Thank you for writing this
Suvu chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is hands down one of my favorite Reno/Tifa or even just Reno fic. The plot twist was completely unexpected, and I like how after re-reading, the reader catches the little hints. Whenever I feel like I am loosing touch with what I consider the essence of Reno, I come back a read this. Thanks for the great fic.
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Don't know why I didn't see that coming. Should have somehow. But it was amazing none the less and I loved it!

IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Excellent bit of tragic drama here, especially the use of the music. Most people abuse the song to add some useless sap or get free word count in whereas here it went together seamlessly. I especially love the end statement...she is just as bound by her failure to truly forgive as he was.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was a very unique idea something rare on this site. You pulled it off well, even in second person. You did a good job at keeping the characters true to themselves and you did a little pulling at the heart-strings. Good job. :)
Willover chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Don't know if its because Reno is enduring as a character or because of something else, but I thought it was quite fitting...that he'd persist even six foot under.
Midnight.o.Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
*sniffles* It was sad, but nice at the same time to. Good job!
MindlessManiac chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
oh wow this was so great. i love it! i'll expect to see more great stuff like this from you! o
Arimaspy chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I hate you. You made me cry. Twice. Ah, just kidding. Well, not about the crying part since I did get the sniffles. I read this story a long time ago and just seeing the title on another author's favorites list made me get tingly.

Sweet, sad, poetic, just beautiful. I really love this story and convinced myself I had to review and let you know about yet another person who is in awe of your writing skills. The story has such an interesting mood to it... what with the second-person POV and the present-tense and the repetition. I could compliment you more, but I'd better leave now before I turn into a sobbing mess.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aw sob*...i thought it was cloud that was gonna die..not that i dont like cloud, i love all of them, but still...wonderfully written! thumbs up!
Becky chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
interesting point of view I like your opening alot and you use just the right amount of details in emotions but describing the scene needs a bit more work. but please continue with your great work.
Zjokema chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Very interesting. Although I'm only vaguely familiar with Final Fantasy, I still can appreciate the story. I can tell the writer cares about the characters she is writing about. I think she is really onto something in adding the interesting twist at the end. Of course, I tend to like strange or unexpected endings. As far as improvement is concerned, I will say that I would like to see the writer to experiment with writing more eloquent descriptions of scenes to supplement the narrative, and I would encourage the writer to find inspiration from unusual sources; sources the writer maybe would otherwise shy away from. The only other thing I will add is that I think the writer shows a lot of promise, and I certainly look forward to reading more than just fan-fic from her.
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hey, this took some guts to write. I'm working on a first person 12 chapter story and I got to say, I'm way more impressed with this fic then I am with my own. Good job! I loved it!
Glitter Berry chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wowza! You're super-duper good! This is amazing. I haveta admit, I haven't read anything else of yours, but I bet it's all as great as this!

And I'm really excited about the joint stories I've been hearing about. I think it's great that you and your girlfriend are writting stories together. Very cute! :3
amara chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*cries* so saadd por REENOO *cries more* poor tifa *cries* damn...that wasn't very nice...of course i expected it...its my own fault...i'm a freakin masochist or something...noo not really...dude reno is col. great fic anyways...even though it was sad which was your whole point in writing it...