Reviews for Alien Nine: Destroyer
twilightwrites chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I'm really interested in Jun. Thankfully, you managed to prevent her from becoming a Mary Sue, and added some unique characteristics to her that make the reader want to investigate further, consdiering that such quirks could open up all kinds of opportunities for backstory. You also captured Yuri and Miyu pretty well, as well as the feeling of Alien Nine the anime in general.
Master of Twilight chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
WOW, Another great chapter I loved the way you explained Juns past and how she got all messed up. Poor girl no wonder shes so angry. I really hope she can find peace one day. I wonder if Yuri is going to help her or something. Keep up the great work and post soon.
Master of Twilight chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Wow I really don't see to many people who have seen Alien Nine. A real shame to it's on of my favorite animes I always wanted to write a fic but never got to see the end of the end of the series. Anyway I was hooked on the first chapter your story is very well writen and the way all the events in the story seem to follow is awsome. Keep up the good work I really want to see where this goes.
Maharlika chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Wow... This is the first Alien Nine fic I've read, and it's pretty good, so far! So many questions - whatever happened to Jun to make her have all those mechanical parts, and why does she go around killing aliens with a gun? I hope you update soon! I'm looking forward to reading the rest!