Reviews for Experiments
charmedtomeetyou chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
:D please update soon! Good one :D
Silver Dog Demon chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
Okay, just so you know, you posted the same chapter twice - chapter 3 and 4 are the same.
Silver Dog Demon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hmm, it's a good story but I saw a lot of spelling mistakes. 'proses' is spelled 'process' and 'planed' is 'planned'. Be sure to stay in the same tense as you write, don't switch from present to past tense, pick one and stick with it. Past tense is easier to write with. . . So it should be "faded out" not "fade out". Also, watch out for conjunctions (word combinations) 'we are' as a conjunction is "we're" not 'were' which is an entirely different word altogether. To use 'were' I would use it like this - "They were at the store, buying groceries." I would not use it like this: "Were all adults here." Use "we're" instead. There are two different 'you' words as well - 'Your' which is used in an ownership of something like "Those are your shoes"; and 'You're' which is a conjunction for 'you are' like "You're not Mom!"

Okay, I'm done with the grammatical rant, just be sure to know that I don't hate your story, I just want to help you improve your writing skills, so please don't take it too personally okay? If you'd like, I'd be glad to beta things for you, just e-mail me at

This is a very interesting story you have, I love Johnny centered fics and yours definitely has uniqueness, haven't seen another one like it yet!

Well, I'm gonna go continue reading, just be sure to work on the spelling and grammar. Thank you for the story!
Ingu chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Aw... that is so sad and sweet! This is such a good concept for a story. -_- Keep writing! _
raven chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Well, well well; This story is very detailed and very interesting, i love it, i hope 2 see it more!
samurai-lapin chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
im loving this story! im glad that u updated last night too! do it again like...now! haha
Streak13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Sue is so going to kill who ever did this to her brother. Can't wait to see how this all works out. Hey if they can share their powers, and Johnny gets the pain when she is hurt does that mean she gets hurt when he does? Please GO ON ITS AWSOME!
karista chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
i liked it a lot please do another chapter
tlc27 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
loving it loving it!
elektricstorm chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
I love this story!
supernatural16 chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
the movie is awesome and this story is too. keep up the good work.

c x x
RavenDarkstar chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
This is a great story! Please don't stop now! Continue, please!
elektricstorm chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Keep going!
Ingu chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Hm, this is good, quite, rather, very good, in fact, it's great. And you really, really should update! Please?
animelover chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
i thought it wuz GREAT! so PLZ upate ASAP!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »