Reviews for Experiments
NarcolepticxNerd chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Please Please, amke some more chapters for this story!
Corky chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
I think this story is by far my most favorite Fantastic 4 fan fic! update soon!
Shadow of dusk chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
hey where is the rest gr, more more i said more okay i am done anyway update asap bye bye x
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
That! You HAVE to update! I'm begging you! This is great and I have to know what will happen! Please!
melcarisa chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
hey! that was pretty good! I'll be looking foreward to more.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Nice chapter!
Mae chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I'm loving this story.
SugarHighNutcase chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Well, it's a good fic, but you definately need to work on your grammar and spelling. I love Johnny! Update!
aquarius12285 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I liked this chapter. This is turning out to be a great Fantastic Four fanfic in my opinion. I'm wondering what will happen next. Hopefully, you won't keep me in the dark for too long.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
keep going...
aquarius12285 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
I loved this chapter. Ooh, the next chapter sounds like when they break free. That should be good. Keep up the good work. Don't worry about getting the update in immediately. Just do it when you have the time. I'm really interested in seeing where this story goes next.
Mae chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Please please please please more! In celebration for the fact that the lapto[p I order is shipping here soon(hopefully). I've wanted one since I was 5. To broke before now. Still broke just got lucky.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
This is a really good story but there are a lot of typos and it's kinda hard to read. But other than that I love it!
Sairahiniel chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
hmm interesting, maybe a take off on the island perhaps? Hehe. i like it thou and i've never seen the island nor do i want too. anyway...i like it!
Joralie chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Writte more, this story are very cool!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »