Reviews for Not a Day Goes By
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
No, it was sweet, not depressing. Well, not too depressing anyway. I liked it. Nice job!
Merlin chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Loved it! I don't usually like "songfics", as I think this is called, you know, where they have lyrics in them...but this one was good. You got more? Post 'em!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
loved it. )
Spirit of the Skies chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Cute. I think this is very realistic and has good developement.
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
love the story. ;)
Damrod chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Neat story. Good work and really not too depressing. Always good to see what happens after the movie and inbetween. Good look inside Riggs mind.
CiceroGuided chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
no u didn't bum me out to bad. Its raining ... how can I b sad? lol. it very good.
Scorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I really enjoyed this. Christmas is hard when you're alone, and sometimes you feel even more alone when you're surrounded by others and you're so wary of letting other people know how you feel and dragging them down you run. I'd really like to read your other fics, please put them up.
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I enjoyed reading this. . .I liked how you got into Riggs mind. . . I'd like to read more.
fanfiction fanatic chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was sad, but i liked it...i would love to read the other stuff you have wrote, cause there aren't enough Lethal Weapon fics here...i would especially love if you wrote an actually multi chapter storie..cause i really don't think there are any of those...Bye and Good Luck