Reviews for The Biter bit
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/31
You tricked me. Good job though. Keep it up!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Yay! Another brill story! I was glued to each and every word, and you really had me thinking that it was Virgil on that table. I was all but ready to cry until Jeff said it wasn't his son. Then I practically danced a jig! Sad, yes, but I hate death fics.

Well done, buddy! God bless.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh God... you had me worried sick there for a while. I was close to crying!

That was an amazing story. You should write a book and publish it - you're one of those people who just have a gift for writing! Honestly :o)
Tikatu chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Puzzled by the last review, I went through to see if there was any reference made to Alan at all in this story. There wasn't any. Obviously "annonymous" was referencing someone else here but somehow thought she was talking to you, Claudette.

As for this story, it was so tension-filled, especially when Jeff was going through the personal items. I loved the way you bounced back and forth between Jeff's memories and the present reality. And the moment when Jeff reveals that the dead man is not Virgil-it was a weight lifted from my heart (though I was fairly sure you weren't going to kill Virg off...)

Fantastic job, all the way through.
annonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Look. If you think Alan wouldn't act immature, you obviously don't know Thunderbirds OR Alan very well. This is just for fun, not to be taken so seriously. And judging how your stories (which I didn't read) are thousands of stories long, you obviously don't have a life
ejb chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Even more better second time around. The build up of anxiety and tension for Jeff as he went to view the body on that mortuary slab was intense and the outcome was such a relief for both Jeff and me. Glad that villain got what he deserved and a happy ending for all except him.
numbuh 14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
loved it. really enjoy reading your work. look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

numbuh 14
Lorency chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aww, a happy ending...sort of...great story!
azmagicman1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Another great story. As I read it, I felt Jeff's anguish at the thought of losing Virgil to the joy he felt when he reunited with him at the police station. Keep up the good work.
thowra-angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great story! For a minute, you really had me thinking Virgil was dead! The horror! And poor Jeff, he must have been at his wits end. Liked the ending, with Virgil realising his dad was there to identify 'his' body. Nicely written. Please continue writing! I'd love to read more of you stories.
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hi. Wow, amazing, the tension you created had me climbing the walls. I think I actually shouted YES! out loud when Virgil turned up almost fine. I hope to read more of your stories. Great work.
Spense chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I really enjoyed this. And the twist where Jeff finds Virgil at the police station upstairs was terrific. I hope you continue to write more Claudette. This was wonderful.
Hobbeth chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Well written story. I was almost literally holding my breath until after Jeff saw the body and made his statement. I felt the tension, along with the other emotions.

You could have used some beta assistance in the punctuation department, but then I'm a bit of a nitpicker when it comes to that.

Overall, it was another great read.
Amanduriel chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This is a fantastic story. Magnificently suspenseful in the first half, with brilliant use of flashbacks to yank up the emotion. And a great ending, I particularly loved the well-written reunion!