Reviews for Family Ties
I love how that one reinforced point that it ended on brings us back to 'family ties' in a different way from the obvious meaning behind the title
I cheered out loud when they all jumped on him at the same time I love that sort of thing-overkill-don't-mess-with-the-Tracy's
oh god
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 8 . 3/13
Awesome!:)
Thunderbird Mom chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Just found and read your story. Really liked it. Will be watching for more of your stories.
lederra chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Enjoyed this story.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
I really love this story. I wish you told us what happened to Elliot and his family. I don't think Elliot would get as much time because he helped Alan and his family. I think they should stay in contact. (Elliot, Alan, and Alan's family)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I got chills...and was tempted to throw a few punches of my own and several points in this story...not to mention crying a few times too. Getting me into a story enough to want to react is a good thing. Good story...even if I was worried it wasn't complete, since it isn't labeled as such at this time. 10/10
Writer With Sprite chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
This is fantastic, I really enjoyed it; I especially liked Scott standing up for his brother.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
THis was fantastic. After reading your Numb3rs fanfic I had to see what else you've written. Thi was perfect. I have been looking for more Thunderbird fanfic and this was great. Thank you so much for posting stories here. "Ever notive that The IRS spells theirs?" -Raven
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
That was a beautiful story. Great job. Write more!
boojum chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Nice scene here - Scott staring fearlessly at the gunman, John staring in horror, but shielding Alan at the same time from seeing his brother die.

One thing I must have missed. What was thrown across the room that was 'round and silver'?

Glad to see Jeff get in a very satisfying punch!

(Are you going to move this to the new Thunderbirds/movies category? It'll be more easily found among the shorter list over there. Here, it's way back in the crowd)

Thanks!
Thw White Magic Mage chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
Hey. I know this story was posted quite a while ago, but I only recently had the chance to read it, and it's a very good story. The idea seems realistic, and the characters reactions are spot on. I just have one complaint. When I went to read chapter 6 of the story, ffnet cut off half the page, so I was only able to read up to Alan first meeting Elliot, and then, nada. Is there any way I could find out what happened in between there and the beginning of chapter 7?
straywriting chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Loved it!
karmine chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
What an awesome and well written story! I loved it! Thanx so much for writing it! _