Reviews for A Fatal Mistake
Jaycee27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow...That's got to be one of the best descriptions of Raoul's emotions I've ever read!
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like the emotion you used in this. You actually had me, a polished Raoul despiser, feeling bad for the fo- Vicomte.
broadwaygirl257 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Hey, I like this! Not many people actually take the time top write about Raoul's POV, and this story covers his personal thoughts and reactions to the PONR scene! I love this story! You kept Raoul pefectly in character! Bravo!

BroadwayGirl257
appledapple0803 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow. That was really nice! It's sort of interesting to see things from Raoul's point of view. I especially liked how you captured all the mixed emotions that must have been running through him as he watched his plan diverge from what was originally planned. Great job! _
pearheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Outstanding store! I really felled sorry for Roul because it seem like he dosen't have Christine to love him. I really hope Roul and Christine get together. I love the way you put detais into your stores.
NoelleLaBelle chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Well, I'll gladly be your first reviewer, if you're like me then it must drive you mad to watch the hit counter rise but no words. I like the doubt that you've put into his mind, he loves her but then the way she looks at Erik, it just makes him wonder if putting her teacher to death is the right thing. I'm quite a fan really of a character whose mind races back and forth, or eventually is fighting with their own madness. There ya go, a nice review with no flaming, perhaps you could do the same for me seeing as how we both seem to have a thing for angst?