Reviews for Boiling Blood
janedoe401 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
And in that moment, every scrap of his soul, the moral thoughts in his tortured mind, the heart that Katara had helped him discover, gave one last breathe of hope, and died.

He turned to Zhao, his gaze fury, his tone merciless. Hatred. Barbarity. Ferocity. Fury. Fire.

"I'll do...whatever you say."

How you come up with these I have no idea other than it is like sweet nectar to a starving Zutarian soul.
jessi chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
Another great story! I really enjoyed it!
hpt chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
your story is...

boring it sucks i read better ones about Barney
Rebecca chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
ok i finished it was wonderful keep writing
Rebecca chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
ok i just started reading your stuff.

i think you killed the story when you made Zuko think Katara was dead
Obsidian chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
help me! to violentt! All I wanted was some more Zutara!
obsidian chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I wonder what Zhao plans for the earthbender woman...
onceuponachildhood chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
*has extreme fangirl spazz*

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS FIC!
Lindsey40186 chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
I absolutely LOVE the end of this chapter... I can see the transitions running through my head almost flawlessly. Excellant work.
chocobeer chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
wow. and again, wow. that was very much the most heart-wrenching, depressing story i've ever read.

it was also one of the best.

i applaud your story-telling abilities.
smartcheer917 chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
that was awsome!

you're really descriptive! i didn't know what was going on half the time, but im always like that. but it was still really awsome!

but just a little too creay for my tastes
Ariel4891 chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD, YET AGAIN THIS IS GREAT! I COULD KISS U RIGHT NOW BUT I DONT SWING THAT WAY! ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS ARE GREAT, MAN I SHOULD PROBABLY BE STUDYING FOR MY FINALS RIGHT NOW BUT I JUST CANT...STOP...READING!
Ariel4891 chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD,YOUR AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS AND I AM GETTING SO CAUGHT UP IN THIS STORY THAT I WAS CRYING! I CANT WAIT TO FINISH THIS! ZHAO IS A BASTARD!
Cyeshinni chapter 17 . 6/16/2006
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE THIS STORY! I REALLY DO! You're a GREAT writer! I hope you write more with these two, your good at it!

with LOT of love,

Cyeshinni
Sano S. Sagara chapter 18 . 4/19/2006
i love your stories, they are very true to the origional work... as for an idea... how about a crossover with all of your favorite characters and have them go on an adventure through the rainforests of the Amazon and have one be taken hostage by a group of the people of the mist (an amazon tribe that is rarely seen) and, yeah, is that random or what?