Reviews for Where Does the Good Go?
starsNflowers chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Noooooo... I know it would be impossible that you'd update this, so *sigh*...
Loved how his feelings grew slowly but progressively for her.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
dammit its been like eight years since youve updated this and im guessing you dont plan to do so nay time soon? Well, this story was excellent and i am so in love with the lovely plot and your amazing writing. Its a shame it ends here though
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 6 . 3/15/2011

You can't end It there!

Please update... It was getting so intense and... God do I want to eat more

Please... Please update soon

Enchanted4life chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Amazing! I just love H/H fics! So glad I found one...*squeals* update soon!
Markee chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Aw, I think I like this story. So you should update ] Hmm... so what is up with Hermione and Draco?
jooleah chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
i know this story hasn't been updated in almost 2 years, but i decided to try it out just for fun...and i must say i'm in love.

if you ever have the time or the inspiration to continue, you deffinatley should!
miss.secret.haven chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Well I know you haven't updated in a very long while... but you should consider it... this is a fantastic story and i'm surely addicted. Hopefully you will write some more!

WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
I love, love, LOVE Dramione, but I'm a BIG Harmony shipper too. And I was practically squealing when I saw you'd written one. So this is so funny and paranoid and downright delicious that I want myself wanting more of Harmony from you! Come on! Give those plot bunneys a chance!
existence92 chapter 6 . 10/22/2006
So this must be what love from the guy's side sounds like... )
the qqetion chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
holy crap! come on! we're all dying from lackofupdaterosis. help!

there is no way you can just leave us dangling on the edge of our seats like this! 8-0 no!
MysteriouslyUnique chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Hell no! You cannot just leave us dangling htere! come on come on you have to write more! Writing is good for the soul! Continue!Please!
asianartist-inu chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
lovely! i really love all the tension between h/hr but i do hope its cleared up soon, perhaps with some more lip action ;) haha great work keep it up!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Amazing. Utterly amazing, and well written and wonderful. But where on Merlin's good earth is the rest?

Aeryn's Last chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
I'm not really a Harry/Hermione lover, but i adore your writing. So, here i am.
oceanphi01 chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Wow...this is good. Continue!