Reviews for Melee
I liked this :D
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Dude. You broke my Nick.
Susan217 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very nice. Very, very good job on both character voices. Good descrpitions, nice flow. Lovely!
AmyMayThomas777 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Just giving you an extra feview so I can put this story on my favorites list
Beth Green chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hi there! I love everything that I've read by you. I've got you bookmarked as one of my favorite authors. I believe that I have even been kind enough to send feedback a time or two. However, when I look at the sheer number of notes you've received on some of your stories, I figure, 'Why bother? She knows she's good.' But then I remember how tickled I am whenever someone sends me feedback, even if it's just a brief 'Liked your story' note. Therefore, please accept this virtual basketful of warm fuzzies, one for every story that you've written. In re: Melee - Liked your story. Please write more. :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Love your Nick stories -they are always so full of insight and great drama (with the delicious bonus of a bit of battering and whumping thrown in...!) Pity it was only 1 chapter long cos I could carry on reading more, more, more. Big thanks for posting another great story for me to devour.
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Oh, that statement by GE was a fic waiting to happen. What a troublemaker that Nick is. lol Again, well written and enjoyable from start to finish.

You're a professor of Nickology, you and Poncholives seem to get into his head better than the show itself. Incredibly insightful and elegantly composed. Your work is always a joy to read. _
groban chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Another great story but sad to see The End at the bottom. I think Nick had to get "it" out of his system. Great to see Grissom there and concerned.

Thanks
Pike2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wow this was really good

Thank you for a thrilling ride (I read this while having writer's block)
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great take on George Ead's interview, really well written. Fantastic fic Kristen!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was really good. I chocked up at the end when Nick was talking about not being able to find the old himself. I always wondered how long it would take before Nick snapped. Something I have noticed this last season, Nick has almost stopped smiling. Well done. I was happy to see another story by you. I really like them. Keep it up.
Shawn989 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I love all of your stories. Please continue. And thank you for sharing.
DarkDreamer56 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I too was intrigued when I read that interview. Great job with the premise, I loved this story!
krysalys chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
And thank YOU for writing this, hon! Well done!

-}-

Krys
everybetty chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
"I'm not sure. I'm having a hard time finding the old one." love that line. and i think it speaks volumes that i was already plotting out how I would give George his barfight episode! bless the plotbunnies for another ace fic! nicely done.