Reviews for Shinji Just Snaps and Totally Wales on Everything
Zarkko chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
This was idiotic. Completely and totally stupid on a level that defies conventional stupidity. I loved every minute of it. Do it again? Please?
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
You hate elephants. *snif*
Twigon chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Surface-to-air nipples.

This is officially the best humor Evangelion fic to exist.
veritgo chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Fucking brilliant.
neb1234 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Wait... what? Did he cook pen pen? Why?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I liked the vulgar double entendres that come to mind.
yclui chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Dear god. The title of the story is really, REALLY self explanatory. Hell of a read.
dzk87 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Oh god, this was terrible. Keep it up.
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
You don't fuck with Shinji or his stuff. They should be glad Kaworu isn't there or he would F them up.
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I... what. Just...

That was legitimately nuts. It's been a while since I've had the... pleasure? of reading something like this. Hugely amusing, there were a few points where I couldn't help cackling a little madly. It was a nice change from the more level-headed humor I usually go for.

Thanks for writing!
ijpowers92 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
normally I don't like crack fics. But this was short and sweet and hilarious, and it actually had a plot. And the opening scene to chapter 2 was utterly hilarious.
ratedgdr chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I should not be reading this at the library. That's how awesome and hilarious this is.
MAI742 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Most amusing! In the modern sense of the adjective. I am glad I took the time to read this, and that you took the time to write it; it has done much to lighten my day.
WateryMind chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Can't. Breathe. Too. Funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This was epic, from start to end... epic. We need more Shinji snaps fiction!