Reviews for Sharp Objects and Blonde Memories
anacoana chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
He does think too much. I love his plan for the day. "Get in the bed. Go to sleep. Wake up. Make someone suffer. Outsmart the Teen Titans. Piss Robin off. Come home. Kick Terra's ass. Get back in the bed. Rinse. Wash. Repeat." I just love it for some reason. Especially the,"Piss Robin off.". Because we all know that that WILL happen. I loved how his mind kinda wandered. I also like how he doesn't care that he flops on his bed. I flop on my bed too. There's nothing wrong with that. Of course I'm not an evil mastermind. Or am I? Dun-dun-duh! Great story! Bye!
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Bee-oo-tee-ful story! Love the "like a cutter is attracted to sharp objects." Honestly, this is going on my faves. It rocked!
Miss Rosie Real chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Whoa. This is... I ..wow. Um. Wow.

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've favorited a Teen Titan story... or since I've actually read one. Really awesome. Totally in character, great prose, and interesting theme.

~Rose
Gremikin chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Interesting fic. I like how you tie together the subjects to lead from place to place.

Heh...flop...
Jadee chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was excellent. I love it when an author manages to give a glimpse of villain life, all the while keeping him in character. It was brilliant how you tied everything to Terra, and wove in angst and even some humor, a very hard thing to do in a story such as this!

Facts from his past were also added nicely, without taking away from the story itself.

Well done.

Respectfully,

Jadee.
Dredaline Frost chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was wierd while reading this I actually smelled blood... oh look my arm is bleeding lol!
avalon-usagi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This one-shot was kinda funny in a dark-humorous way. I like how he listed the elements in backwards alphabetical order...that would take me a while.
Infamous One chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Slade's obsessions are wonderful,his attempts to not remember his past are as let's face it,he is one creepy mofo...

Although the end added some nice humor to what was obviously a walk in a very dangerous mind.
PsychoMindGames chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hmm I like it was funny in a cynical way that screams Slade. In other words don't take it down it's an excellent piece of work. Is it a one shot? It seems like one.
A-Quest-of-Scales chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was very cool. I love it when people make good Slade fics, and repeating the periodic table in backwards alphabetical order to get to sleep is a brilliant idea! By the way the flop bit was hilarious,
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
You know you're a supergenius if you mentally recite the periodic elements in reverse alphabetical order from memory to get to sleep.

You know you're a nerd if you recognized this sequence immediately.

You know you're a great writer if you wrote this fic.

Nice stuff.
The Last chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This was... amusing, though I know it shouldn't be. He seems almost obessive with the 'sharp objects...' which leads to 'blonde hair...' But that's okay. Good writing and interesting piece... Nice job.