Reviews for Instinctive Behavior
MeemerTree chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
ooo it is cute. Thank you for giving us this story of yours.
lili chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
beautiful! I love Sango and Miroku! And I wish there were more private moments between them or they were more developped...so I am really happy with this fiction on chapter 411! It's really romantic, yet funny! I love groping my boyfriend, so Sango might enjoy it as well!
Tiger chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I just found this tonight, and it was very sweet. There is not enough M/S fan fiction out there that is true to the manga and in character. I loved how you focused on a very touching moment in the story.
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
thanx 4 tha spoilers! i really mean that! tha fanfiction is really great!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
While MirSan angst is wonderful, fluff can be even better. While I've been searching for a 411 piece since the chapter came out, it never really occurred to me that the fic I sought was only a few links away. Thank goodness I found this, and thank you for writing it!

The beginning was mostly recap, which I'm typically not fond of. However, you put your spin on the MS interaction and really delved into their personalities, speculating why Sango did what she did. I especially liked how you stated that Sango had begun to enjoy Miroku's gropes. I myself have been victim to the "warm, fuzzy feeling" you described. *_*

The ending was just adorable; it helped to subtly restate Sango's growing impulses without the need of excessive repetition. All in all, it was a very fun, heart-warming read. I do have a little criticism, though; some paragraphs were large and a little cumbersome. Breaking them up a bit or shortening the sentences without making them choppy might fix this. There were also a few typos and grammatical errors, but I'm sure I could let those slide.

Kyah. Apparently, my dinners getting cold. XD I hope to see more SanMir from you soon! Ja ne!
Maginox chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Beautiful and well written, great job!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Hey Gimp, glad to see you found a beta without too much hassle. _ Anyway, this is a *very* sweet fic, and I really enjoyed it. Though I don't read much IY fic these days, I'd also noticed that no one had written anything about chapter 411, which kind of surprised me because the role-reversal was such a great moment. Thankfully, this fic finally fills that gap.

Loved Sango's thoughts as to why she had groped Miroku (I like to think it was all three-inside joke, sarcasm, *and* because she secretly wanted to D), and Miroku's delight at her confession that she really did want to spend her life with him (I think you did his thoughts very well there). And just the back-and-forth dialogue between them... it flowed well, and painted a very cute picture of their future life together. Well, like I said, it was a very sweet fic.

Looking forward to more from you! And until then, it's nice to have these little one-shots to enjoy. _
Dark Echantress chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aww I loved it! Just the kind of emotions you can see that they would actually have! Loved it!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
What a sweet interpretation of the events following one of my all-time favourite manga moments. :) Very nicely done!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow.

Please tell me you were joking when you said that English was not your first language.

You're not. o.o

This is just wow. I -love- the amount of description. It's so detailed and beautifully written. The portrayal of the characters' thoughts and actions was true to the series in all ways.

This is definitely going on my Favourites list. Loved it, Gimp! Awesome job!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Magnificent!

You have taken one of Mir/San's best moments and turned it into a classic. I love the way you took a part of the manga expanded it and made it your own.

I didn't consider these two as OOC either. The anime/manga shows a deepening relationship for Miroku & Sango, but only in spurts. Your analysis, based on their progress, would be correct. I also love the gentle, passionate teasing conversation you produced.

I'm glad you found someone to assist in your writing prowess, and looks like you were coached by one of the best!

Thanks to you too, Starzki!

This is truly inspiring and a delight to read. Great work!
bestofbothworlds chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very cute. And I agree with Miroku whole-heartedly, having something to look forward to would give them the strength they need to keep fighting.
perlaret chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
_ Cute, very cute. I always wanted to write a 411-based ficlet, but was too busy to get around to it. Or too lazy. Whatever. However, I love what you did with this. It's, as I already said, very cute, and just the sort of conversation between our two favorite lovebirds that I enjoy the most.

_~ And the ending was very fitting.

The only thing I suggest is checking over the grammar, as there were a few places where you mixed up is/was, etc. Otherwise, good job! Keep it up.
The Lady of the West chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
MirokuSango my favorite pairing in Inuyasha! Thanks for writing a cute story about them!
steph chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
omigosh! that was soo cute! *squeels* i'm glad i read it! good job!