Reviews for In the Dark
Gr33nJ3w3lRain chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
its so good!
sadakoyamamura19 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
took you so long to update :( i was beginning to think that you've forgotten this story. will this have a sad ending? (hopefully not)anywayz, please update soon, its been so long since i last read this story and it still makes my heart ache, so please update soon :) keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to your other stories :)but prioritize this :p
Ilene chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
It is a wonderful chapter I honestly think you're a very talented writer :-)

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
melis chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
im happy that you've finally updated! great story so far hope the next chapter comes out soon!
a.k.a ettie chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
are you going to continue? i hope you do because i'd really like to see what happens. your writing is very well done its clear, concise, descriptive (but not overbearing) and you don't drabble on! i love it!
sailorSerena141 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
you have let us waiting so long. its sad that he wont go to her. plqase update though its a really good sstory
nicole chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i just LOVE this story. Please continue. i can't wait for the next chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
More please. The beginging is great, and sets up a intresting and exciting plot to start off the story.
Lillian chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Update soon i really like your story. I cant beleive Darien would say that but oh well keep going it really is a great story. :)
starfairy14s chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
oh so sad. mamoru sucks.
EvaC chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Not bad. Keep it coming.
lunadea21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wonderful, loved it update as soon as you can, no real rush, make it good and take your time to do so.
elfylebanese chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
its so sad and cute, update soon plz...
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is so good I can't wait to see what darien going to do. plz update
secretguest chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow...I almost cried and that's a hard thing to make me do. Poor Usagi...I can't believe Mamoru is such a jerk. I don't care if they don't get together; I just want USagi to live. Update soon!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »