Reviews for In the Dark
AliceElle chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I thought your ending was fitting for the theme of the story. It was needed and this story was well written
Fatecaster chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I...I...THE FEELS MAN. THE FEELS (goes and cries in a corner)

So sad and so perfectly written. You broke my heart but the awesomeness of your writing cannot be ignored with the feels. Beautifully done!
FireGoddess101 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
ugh, well THAT's depressing...glad I read this one before I read some other UsakoxMamo-chan fluff fan fics!
USAkochan chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
wow! (I'm still crying while writing this) T_T...great ending for a great story like this. we need to cherish every moment we have to our love ones, we don't know when it will last.
Supalady05 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
My heart just broke in a million pieces. This story made me cry. Even though I'm a fan of happy endings, the sad ending here made more sense. Stupid Mamoru.. :/
beaucoup riant chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
this was so sad. i agree that mamoru here elicits a lot of sympathy due to the fact that his misfortune is due to his horrible insecurities. thanks for updating! i hope you DO keep writing!
angeljme chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
i guess that's the only fitting ending to this story. very well written, i shed several tears on that death scene

smfan4ever72 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Beautifully written, but definitely heartbreaking. Like most, I was hoping for a miracle and happy ending, but in a way this is much more realistic. It saddens me that Mamoru loses his will to live, but I guess that's his eternal punishment for giving up the love of his life when he had her...

I'm sad to hear you're leaving the SM fandom, but wish you the best of luck in your new career!
AM9 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I loved this fic up until this last chapter, which I thought had a slightly disappointing ending. Not because of Usagi's death-I already knew you weren't going to let her survive-but because of Mamoru losing his will to live. I wish he had tried his best to carry out her last wish, and that it had ended with a small measure of hope.

Regardless, this was a great fic. I've really enjoyed reading it. Best of luck starting your law career :)
Bin82501 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Brilliant. Enough said.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Wow. man, that was amazing! I actually cried , and that's really awkward because i'm on the bus.. I loved it!
mamo-usa chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
How could you... I hate you, i really do :'( :'( poor mamo-chan... I 'm crying here... Sorry, i'm so dramatic sometimes... I dont like the ending but i love this story...
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I don't like this, I thought you would use his healing power to save her. I don't like the ending here.
ladytokyo chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Wow I can't believe it. I'm glad that it didn't end happy, and as for Mamoru I don't think he was helpless I think he was a man running from happiness.
DawnBlazeAbigail99 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Oh my god. This is AMAZING! I am speechless.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »