Reviews for In the Dark
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
poor mamoru.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Just let me say, wow. I think the world of fanfiction is losing a great writer to the world of law, but I'm sure you'll be a great lawyer. If you ever find or manage to make the time, we'll be grateful. We'll miss you until then.

I think this story ended just as it should have. Don't doubt that. If she lived, she probably would have wondered just how long they had before he left again. Then again, maybe he wouldn't, but that doubt would always be there.

Great job, and good luck in your new career.

Liz
Chibi mars chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Omg, is usagi going to die?how I see this end is that mamoru finds out that she died and he goes to her grave and he sees her spirit and she gives him a goodbye kiss :O
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Soooo... Looks like no Chibiusa. Cuz Usagi's going to die... Wow that changes a lot. But maybe she doesn't die? Who knows? BTW I really like this story!
SailorMoonSays chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Please update soon!please!i need to read the last chapter!i need to know if usagi dies or if she forgets mamoru orrrr something else!AH, I'm desperate to know(x this is my favorite story on here(:
Sailormoooon chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
It's next week! Can't wait for this chapter to come :D
mamo-usa chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Please please please usako deserve to live...
AM chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Bittersweet conclusion? Oh no, I don't want her to die :(
ser chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
She better not die nowww
Lady Oscar chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I want Usagi lost her memory so she won't remember anything about Mamoru and meet with Seiya and fall in love with him so Mamoru could feel what she felt when he left him
I want Mamoru to fight and try hard to win back Usagi's heart and love
MoonBlossom91 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I do hope he makes it in time and that he'll never leave again...or that Usagi will die but then a miracle happens that will bring her back to life. Perhaps your bittersweet ending would be from Darien having to say goodbye to Anna but then reuniting with Usagi at the end...making it bittersweet? Well can't wait for the final chapter...hope Usagi won't die in the end!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter! I hope he makes it in time!
Silver Millenium SD chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter, but right now i am almost scared for the next final chapter you know the hint about bittersweet conclusion hehe.. Well of course i don't want Usagi to die, the first thing i am going to do when the final chapter i out is read what happens at the end.! I actually can't wait for the update :p
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »