Reviews for Ricochet
little stuffs chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I like how you write!

It's interesting. Too bad if you've stopped writing this!
Accuring chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Cool story line, it gives you a different perspective of Sora. I love the new Sora and 's awesome how Sora likes Linkin Park because they rock! Love to see more so please update soon! _
Wicked Spells chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Great story. Update soon.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
tht was good!
Metal Chocobo chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
Hey I've missed this story. The entire set up makes me grin since it's so different than anything else I've really read. I'm glad that you have started writing it again. I hope the next chapter will come soon.

-MC
quinn17210 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Really kool story! Can't wait for an update!
Phantom Fox chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Evil, angsty-ness...Purrfect. Yes. Purrfect levels of angst. And towel slippage...Yessh, towels...Wet Riku...towel-less, WET Riku...:3

So, when you say June/July 7th, does that mean the actual month of the update or the month in the story?
sutatikku chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
I really really like this.

It's so well written, and a bitter Sora is strangely staisfying.

Write more soon, okay?

I'm favoriting/alerting it.

Much love.

~~ayu.
yuffiegal chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Different,but so cool!I love it:)update!
Flame of Darkness chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
This story rocks. I like how you were able to make Sora act exactly oppisite from how he acts in the game. And he likes Linkin Park! My favorite of favorites band-wise. I can't wait to see what happens later, seeing how Sora HATES Riku with a burning passion. I wanna know how that changes. Update a soon as possible, though, seeing how you are being punished, might take a bit...
Kat the DragonQueen chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Wow... This story is awesome. I highly suggest continuing, it's so different then what I'm used to reading. Continue on, I love it!
yuffiegal chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
That kicked butt!UPdate soon-ya:):)
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
OH! I really hope u update soon! The story rocks so far!:)