Reviews for Before There Was Darkness
Eyphur chapter 24 . 10/24/2006
Just read the ending. I'm so glad you finished this. It's been a long wiat sometimes but it's been worth it. An interesting look into their past. Hope you concider starting another Blind Justice Fanfic soon.
ashatanii chapter 24 . 10/22/2006
Wow, that was a fabulous ending to a fab fic. You're such a good cop writer! Thanks for such a swift ending too.

Starting another?
momoonwez chapter 22 . 9/3/2006
Excellent return to your story. You know how to inject just the right amount of conflict to make it interesting. I can't wait for more!
moms5thchild chapter 22 . 8/28/2006
Oh, I have waited a long time for this, but you have managed to start again (You have started again?) with a bang.

Surely this is where Christie really realizes that Jim ain't the knight in shining armour she dreamed of. I can't wait to read more SOON!

Am I sounding demanding. Well, probably, but I do like your work and want to see more of it.
momoonwez chapter 21 . 8/2/2006
I'm looking foward to more of your writing. Don't take too long. You are so good, I can hardly wait.
momoonwez chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
Whoa! This is hot and steamy! I need a fan! That first date is every girl's dream! Beautifully written. Thank you for keeping my favorite story alive.
momoonwez chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
I have enjoyed reading your story so far. You have an ablility to describe in words what we have seen and fallen in love with in the episodes. Filling in the blank spaces is important to many BJ fans and I appreciate how you are doing that. Keep up the great work.
rducasey chapter 21 . 4/18/2006
Wow, Lori, so glad you are continuing this story. It has made me go back and reread. I especially love the way this story begins. I am really loving the story that gives us a look back at what led up to the Jim and Christie we came to know. Excellent writing, and so true to the characters. It is so easy to visualize the scenes. I can not wait for you to write more. You are so talented. Thanks for another great chapter.
moms5thchild chapter 19 . 2/23/2006
Wow, I really like this cliff hanger. Neither Stewart nor Jim are being fair. Christie should never have been made to choose between father and husband. I can see future conflicts starting here.

My, but this is a prequel that needed to be written. You are doing a great job. As always your dialogue is great and your sense of place spot onI see the people and the place in this chapter.

Keep up the good work.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I'm glad to see you back!

I like how you have the interaction between Jim and Mr. Sullivan. High maintenance women need strong men and you have shown two strong men here.

Please please please don't take so long between chapters again. I need good fic.
kenina chapter 15 . 10/30/2005
Well, it's been a while since I left a review, but you know I love your writing and this story - because I've had the pleasure of telling you in person. :) This chapter's characterizations are so on target that I can't wait to see what you come up with next! You get better with each one. And I love the backstory you've created for Christie here - so easy to believe that she comes from money, with her very cultured mannerisms and looks.
BettyAnn chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
Absolutely outstanding piece of writing - please, PLEASE continue!
hoosier chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
We knew "Moon River" ad some significance to have triigered such a strong memory for Jim-now we know! You delftly wove the scene from the episode into your story and made it richer. Whenever I watch this again, I will always think of Jim and Christie'engagement. Thanks! Please continue the story.
djforbj chapter 14 . 9/17/2005
another great chapter...feel like I'm right there.

super job.
ERWG chapter 14 . 9/17/2005
Boy can you ever paint a picture with words! From the speedbag to the jazz to the love growing between Jim and Christie, this installment is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could see it on the screen.