Reviews for Voices Carry
Potterworm chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
really intense emotion in this one - wish we could read more of his recovery, though
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
THAT was GREAT! What a story. Thanks...k
Amaq Iraluq chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
Awesome story! I sorta wish there was another chapter ;)
shywalk chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Aw, they're gone...I know that had to go, but I feel bad for them. Another goodie
Stealth Dragon chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
That was fun. Excellent whumping.
Tarlan chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
Intriguing story. Liked the idea of these left over emotions from ghosts of the ship infiltrating John and affecting him so intensely.
Sheppy chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
I really love your story, I think you're handling Shep-whump very well *g*

I hope there'll be a new story soon?
parisindy chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
i got to say i freaking love your stuff !

you got yourself a new fan
Emrys1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
So it's almost 2 AM here, and I was going to leave the last couple of chapters of this fic for tomorrow, but I got so caught up into it, that I ended up finishing it just a few minutes ago. Now, I find myself having to send you feedback, because the fic was just so GOOD...but unfortunately, at this time of night, I can't seem to stop myself from babbling (in long, run-on sentences, no less!).

Great fic! I'm so happy that I have the rest of your stories to look forward to!

Emrys
Emrys1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Yea! A big Shep whumper! I can't wait to see what happens next...luckily, I can jaunt over to chapter 2 RIGHT NOW!

Intriguing story!

Emrys
SKRoberts chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
I'm speechless. In my case, it is a compliment.

*clings to Sheppard*
potterfan2006 chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Good story more please
drufan chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
That was good. Liked the McKay and Sheppard interaction. Sheppard whumping is always fun!
Raven2004 chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Good stuff. Kinda felt sad for Serenity and the gang at the end. Liked the ending, too.
Jules47 chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Your summary said John gets whumped and you really meant very chapter lol. I loved it, every John whumping chapter of it. The poor guy went through so much but in the end it came down to his friendship with McKay, they make a great team and they really do care about each other. McKay got him through it and the rest of his friends will help him recover.

Great read, really enjoyed it.